Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How can I make money from home?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hello I am 18 and will be staying home to take care of my child.My Boyfriend(child's father) will be working, But I need to be making some money on the side. Does anyone know how I can do this, or who I can send writing to. I have a mind for creative writing and would like to know if there was a way I could get payed for doing so. (without the scams)..? online of course. 

by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM
I work from home doing photography and ad design I don't know anything about writing and submitting online. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeThAnY..
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Are you taking family and single Photos for people around your area, or are you taking Nature shots and sending them in?

Quoting lapcounter:

I work from home doing photography and ad design I don't know anything about writing and submitting online. Good luck :)

lapcounter
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 2:52 AM
All the above.

Quoting BeThAnY..:

Are you taking family and single Photos for people around your area, or are you taking Nature shots and sending them in?

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:59 AM
2 moms liked this

You could babysit for a working mom.

BeThAnY..
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I would love to do that but, my little girl issent here yet. she will be in a little over five weeks. so I think it would be pretty hard to take care of a newborn and someone elses.

Quoting Lindalou907:

You could babysit for a working mom.

mamamiajk
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I belong to survey sites that pay for your opinions and after so much you can request pay pal ,amaozxon or other rewards. I don't get rich but what I do make buys gifts all year round and pays for my internet bill. You are right to be concerned with scams though. Be careful and good luck

MotherTa3
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Hey Bethany don't forget Google but there are some scams out here so be careful always read reviews . I also learned to make money sometimes you have to spend a few bucks not all the time but sometimes . There are a lot of companies that pay for the talent you have don't forget about doing newsletters for local places one site I saw pays 10.00-250.00 for articles Tpslean.com check them out and see if that's what your looking for.

I make 200.00-500.00 a month from my referral
Site it was free to sign up and they pay 2.00 per click which is pretty good click the link below for more info good luck with making lots of money http://earningsip.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=107749
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:06 AM

Got me hanging, the economy is just to bad

lostosbourne
by Audi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I do the surveys too. I have a part time job but it pays hardly anything. You have to work hard at doing a lot of surveys but it does pay off in the end. It takes up a lot of time and with a newborn Im pretty sure you wont have much time left but when she is napping or whatever maybe? I have tested many products (you get to keep what you test) and I have received quite a few gift cards, restaraunt coupons, etc. If you want the list of the ones I do let me know. Also my sister sells Undercover Wear and you dont have to have the in home parties. They have a boutique (what they call it) where you can just sell on line (you get your own website etc) or you can have catalog parties (you just send out catalogs and people order from you). They have a lot of benefits. She is a SAHM as well and she makes about 500.00 a month. 

Audi aka LostOsbourne

BeThAnY..
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Quoting MotherTa3:

Hey Bethany don't forget Google but there are some scams out here so be careful always read reviews . I also learned to make money sometimes you have to spend a few bucks not all the time but sometimes . There are a lot of companies that pay for the talent you have don't forget about doing newsletters for local places one site I saw pays 10.00-250.00 for articles Tpslean.com check them out and see if that's what your looking for.

I make 200.00-500.00 a month from my referral
Site it was free to sign up and they pay 2.00 per click which is pretty good click the link below for more info good luck with making lots of money http://earningsip.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=107749

i can do this easy. but can you please explane  the purpose of the site, as is what are they getting from it, bc i know they arent just handing out free money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)