Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TIRED OF SNOW AD DREARY WEATHER

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 82 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone,I'm just very bored.   Tired of South Dakota weather.  I have a daughter and hubby that are sick.  So I am tired of playing games, and have no one to talk to. They have been sleeping on and off all day.  Just made three dozen m & m cookies and some ginger bread.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Oh yummy!!!

We just had our first snowstorm today. I'm in Maine. It's a big storm, and not sure it's stopped yet. The only inconvenience is the chickens aren't too keen on it and only come out of their house for about 2 minutes. The ducks love it. haha

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Aww!  *hugs*

We had snow on Christmas Day and a little bit yesterday.  It was funny...it started snowing as soon as I had unpacked what was in my stocking and didn't stop snowing til late Tuesday night, then started a little bit yesterday morning and was finished by 3pm.  Now it is mostly all gone :(

I love looking at the snow, but I know my husband doesn't like driving in it.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

we got tons of snow

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Quoting EireLass:

Oh yummy!!!

We just had our first snowstorm today. I'm in Maine. It's a big storm, and not sure it's stopped yet. The only inconvenience is the chickens aren't too keen on it and only come out of their house for about 2 minutes. The ducks love it. haha

Us too

sjump25
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry your family is sick.  Send some of that snow to MO!  We have been wanting a good snow.  

maine2896
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Maine here also, we got over a foot of snow from yesterdays storm, we have more coming saturday night.

Quoting EireLass:

Oh yummy!!!

CRAFTY IN MAINE

darlingdaisy
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM

How many days till spring??

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Are you crafty? You could do something crafty to pass your time. Do you like photography? If it isn't too bad outside, you could go take pictures, or just go for a walk. I get restless sometimes too, when it's too bad to go outside. I just end up doing something crafty like scrapbooking or reorganizing something! 

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Sending some Florida Sunshine your way!

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:46 AM

I want some cookies.  hope your family are doing better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)