Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If you meet someone online...

Posted by   + Show Post

and you guys like each other and start dating....when do you think is an appropriate amount of time to deactivate or stop using the dating site?

undefined

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
rlk121909
by mommabear0209 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:26 PM

once its official

emarin77
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Once I moved in with my now husband.  I new it was serious then.

Queen_Sheila
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I think me and my husband had been dating for a month when I decided to delete my account, I wasn't even takling to anyone once I met him anyway. I figured if it didn't work out I could just start a new one, but I was pretty sure at the time that he was the one and I was right. :-) Go with your gut, it's usually right.

Patriciam6982
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I agree once an agreement is in place & the two parties are exclusively dating, account should be deleted. Good luck!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bellygirl
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM
I would say when you don't want to date anyone else. If you really like someone, that would just be a distraction.
goddess99
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Well we continued to use it so we could talk to eachother. Once he called me for the 1st time and I knew things just got very serious then I stopped using it.

LuLuThatsWho
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I met my husband online.  I never checked the account again after we met in person.  I remember him getting annoyed with the emails from the site about a month later.  As far as I know, he was no longer using it.  I think that he deleted my account and his at the same time.

andreasmom02
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I met my hubby online in 1999. I stopped dating other people right away, & stopped searching for love on the net. We broke up a time or two and went out with other people to see if we really loved each other, and sure enough we did! :) We kept getting back together and married in June 2000. :)

ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM

When it is Facebook official! LOL JK When you to decide to be exclusive.

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM

i've dated two guys from eharmony and both times we argeed once we became a "couple" we deactivated our accounts however the same was true when we broke up, once i was single i reactivated mine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)