Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If you meet someone online...

Posted by   + Show Post

and you guys like each other and start dating....when do you think is an appropriate amount of time to deactivate or stop using the dating site?

undefined

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Replies (51-56):
mrssummerlin
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM
For me and my DH, we met through yahoo and then shortly after found out we were picks for each other on some dating site. I don't think either of us took the time to delete said accounts, but we did stop using them.

Been married just shy of 5 years, together for 6 and we've never looked back. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I met 2 of my exes on WoW. Awesome!

Quoting Velany:

i met my DF through World Of Warcraft so when we started dating is when i stopped flirtting around with other men, granted i was still with my ex up until the day i left him and me and DF were together within the week.

Alisvolat
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I met my current SO on a dating site, POF, and i kept it open for a couple of months....eventhough we were exlcusive. Not because I used it....I just forgot about it honestly. But since we had decided to be exclusive I figured out my login info and deleted the account...but not before looking to see if he had deleted his too...he had. lol.

i think as a general rule of thumb though you should deactivate it once you decide to be exclusive....or if your like me (when i dont forget) deactivate it after a few dates. 

njsauve88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hello. My name is Nicole and I am a new member. I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know everybody. Thanks.

Nicole Phillipshugs

LeiOKeOla
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I agree... my bf has been married to her husband over 16 years and have three lovely daughters. I admit, it doesn't work for everyone. So please be careful.
LeiOKeOla
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I agree... my bf has been married to her husband over 16 years and have three lovely daughters. I admit, it doesn't work for everyone. So please be careful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)