Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

bats*** grandma!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 19 Replies

everyone has someone in their family that they cannot stand!! mine is my grandmother. Shes so evil and weird! she is soo negative in every way. anytime she says anything its about who died on the news or how horrible of a parent i am and my mom is. its never anything nice. when she calls anyone, we let it go to voicemail. shes very nosey, and if we dont answer the phone and give her the answers she wants then she drives around our house all stalker like. she'll drive by several times a day, just to see if were home or if she can see thru our windows. shell stop if she doesnt see our cars and look thru our trash and see what weve been doing!! insanity right?! if she cant find something to complain about she'll just flat out make it up! and the stuff she can come up with is truely a work of art. it used to upset me all the time but now i just find it funny at the level she takes it to just for attention. does anyone else have a batsh*t crazy relative!?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Not as bad as yours!  :)  She sounds rather ...  umm...  unique!

little.worthen
by Tessie on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Not really.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMaMa90
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM

she def is unique! its insane the stuff she can come up with!! my husband went to a concert over night once and i stayed home. she drove by several times, seen his car wasnt there, and called to tell me she seen him out driving around iwth another woman....total crap lol.just anything to get under anyones skin

tried1273
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM
My mother! She has screamed at my husband even went as far to tell him to give up his daughter cause were a blended family! Not ask stalker like yours but definitely stirs up a lot of unnecessary drama!
TattooedMaMa90
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:53 PM

i hate it!! its amazing what they can come up with.

tried1273
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM
I agree completely! I just stay away from her! (not so easy in your situation) but its almost funny like they don't see what an a$$ they make of themselves!
TattooedMaMa90
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

there is no keeping away from her. me and my husand moved and didnt tell ANYONE where we moved to!! she knew it was in the same town but got mad when we wouldnt give her the address. so, no joke, she drove around town til she seen a house with our cars and stuff outside. its insanity!

tried1273
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow ya that is nutty!!! Good luck with it always gotta be one crazy in the family lol...
bigmama423
by Liz on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Wow, that's insane. Everyone in my family is crazy, including myself. ;)
LilliesValley
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Not that crazy. Whole bunch of mild crazy. I think I'd be cutting her out! Glad you can look at it and see the humor, not sure I could get to that point!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN