Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Random: walking dead

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
  • 24 Replies
Lol! Sorry but does anyone else watch this? I gave into the hype because everyone said it was so amazing and 2 episodes in and I'm laughing! This show is so stupid, im
Just not getting it. My best friend said it gets better ... Thought?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andi.lee
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Sadly.. I am addicted to Walking Dead. I am not going to lie when my fiance first wanted me to watch it I was thinking in the back of my mind that it was just going to be another dumb zombie movie but after i watched the first season on Netflix to get caught up I was hooked. It does get better. I can't wait for it to come back on. I was just mentioning to him tonight that I missed it being on. Hang in there it will get better! :)

Thr33-boys
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Lol!! I might as well! I'm a huge baby and I thought I would be scared but a part of this is comical. I guess i think zombie and I think silly and I'm having a hard time seeing past that haha!!
-42-
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM
3 moms liked this
I love it, and I love Daryl.

No shame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Nope don't watch much TV

Ilaynasmommy
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Same here. Dh loved it and I thought the same. Now I'm hooked.

Quoting andi.lee:

Sadly.. I am addicted to Walking Dead. I am not going to lie when my fiance first wanted me to watch it I was thinking in the back of my mind that it was just going to be another dumb zombie movie but after i watched the first season on Netflix to get caught up I was hooked. It does get better. I can't wait for it to come back on. I was just mentioning to him tonight that I missed it being on. Hang in there it will get better! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM
When df started watching it I was like ugh, another stupid show I have to watch. The more I watched the more I got into it. Now I like it more then df.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Love the show and the comics.
thatgirl70
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I watch it, but I don't find myself as fascinated as all the hype indicates. I can't think of one single character that I truly care about, except maybe Glenn and I think that truly matters in a show, you gotta have someone to care about. But I still plan to watch though, because regardless, it's not a bad show. 

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I just started getting into it too.  I actually like it.  

Thr33-boys
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I guess I'll keep watching lol 4 episodes in and the zombie thing is so silly haha! I thought it would be scary and its not, surprisingly . I'll watch 5 tonight;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)