Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Lemoor or Fresno California

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 14 Replies

Does anyone live in or around that area? My bf and I are planning to move around that area but im not to familiar with which areas are good neighborhoods. If anyone can recommend some houses or apartments for rent. Anything will help. Thanks in advance :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I'm not - but good luck!!!
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I'm not.  I hope you find the info you need. 

MissMissfit
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Eww why?
JasonsMom2007
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a full scholarship to CSU Fresno.  I didn't take it because I was told almost all of the females at the college had been raped by a school representative!  They told me to make sure I kept mace with me at all times.  Just didn't feel safe going after that.  Fresno can be a scary town.  I would never move there.

Is there a reason you're looking in Fresno?

thePBandJmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My roommate just moved from Lemoor. I'll ask him whenever I see him ok? Idk where he is at the moment, lol.

USMCwife0530
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I have a friend who's dh is stationed at NAS Lemoore. She hates it. Lots of pollution and everything is at least 20-30 minutes away.
Sweet.Rose
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Yea my cousin lives out. He got stationed there also and just stayed and raised a family there. He said it's not so bad just depends where you live.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'm not familiar with either area. All I know is Cali is expensive!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thePBandJmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Roomie says if you are raising a family its ok. The air and water quality is bad. Its 7 miles away from Hanford which is the closest town, but to do any major shopping you will need to go farther. Its pretty much smack dab in the middle of California and its the same distance to the major California cities. He said the Erin Brocovich movies were made in that area.

thePBandJmom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Also there is a big natural asbestoes mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)