Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Marriage Proposals

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

I thought my marriage proposal was fantastic....once I saw these...I...and please forgive me...got a little angry at my husband. Why couldn't he get as creative? Ok...ok...I've got 2 beautiful children.

Once you guys see these 2 videos...and yes you do need tissues for both of them, you'll know how I felt.

Here's the link...pls tel me what you thought!

http://celebritychit-chat.blogspot.ca/2013/01/omg2-of-best-wedding-proposals-everever.html

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Welcome, thanks for the videos but your response is a little shaky

sjump25
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My proposal went like this Me: Are we ever going to get married?, him: sure, lets do it the Spring.  BAM... engaged. lol.  I'm not upset about it.  I have an amazing man and 2 wonderful children. 

The ones you posted are pretty amazing though.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Wow these guys went the extra mile for theses ladies omg. If my man proposed like that wow wow wow
bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I love the movie one, that's too cool. I didn't get a proposal, we just kinda said lets get married. So that's what we did. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM

You have to pick a creative guy to get that kind of proposal I guess.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Him:  So you wanna get married?

Me:  Yeah, okay.

We were married 5 days later and we've been married for 14 1/2 years now. :)

I don't need to see videos of others' proposals.  Mine was perfect for me.  Very low key...no down on one knee, no engagement ring.  We were walking across my dad's front yard when he asked me.  Perfect for me.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Oh, and Welcome to The Lounge!

Daya81
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM

my dh took me out to dinner for my bday. he booked a really nice hotel on the water in seattle. as i opened my bday gifts i noticed him acting weird. he made me a scrapbook of all the places that had significance to us- our first date, first kiss, etc. in the back was a BEAUTIFUL engagement ring tied on with ribbon. about an hour after having champagne he felt too sick to stay the night so we went home, lol.

amanda81919
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Mine was on top of the mountain we had just hiked, and he asked will you marry me. Mee: of course silly.got married 3 months later
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)