Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

too many doctors

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

hi i have just gotten home from one of my several doctors appointments i have every month, on these days i usually get very nervous as i forget to bring things i need, next time i am bringing my laptpop as I waited about an hour before i was seen, i have restless leg syndrome when i'm waiting for something, worry about when i'll get home to get my housework done as that is what i need to do in the mornings so i have more time for fun and conversation talking to family and friends on phone. and using computer for some new groups i've joined. I am having so much fun here, i wish there was a way to add friends more than one at a time. Please anyone post to me to be my friend, i do have the time for conversation as i have several health problems, and my husband works all day and my son i never see much of anymore. Well have a nice day everyone -katie

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Welcome to the group Katie!  I hope the laptop helps next time you're in the waiting room.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Welcome to The Lounge!

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Welcome to The Lounge!   I definitely know what you're going through.   I've had multiple medical conditions since birth, along with several diagnoses since then.  Most of my childhood seemed like one appointment after another.  So exhausting, yet boring at the same time!

Are you in the Coping with Chronic Conditions group?  If not, come join us!

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to the group!  I'm sorry you are having so many medical issues!

bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ktp111
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Quoting taniamorse85:

Welcome to The Lounge!   I definitely know what you're going through.   I've had multiple medical conditions since birth, along with several diagnoses since then.  Most of my childhood seemed like one appointment after another.  So exhausting, yet boring at the same time!

Are you in the Coping with Chronic Conditions group?  If not, come join us!

i THINK HAVING CERTAIN HEALTH PROBLEMS ISN'T SO BAD IF SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THEM LUCKILY I RECENTLY HAD A MAMOGRAM DONE WITH GOOD RESULTS NO SIGN OF ANYTHING AND i WAS SO SURPRISED AS I SMOKED CIGGS FOR OVER 30 YEARS, i WAS ALSO SICKLY MY WHOLE LLIFE, BUT I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE WAITING TIMES IN DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS, HOW MUCH WASTED TIME, NOW I HAVE MY LAPTOP SO I WILL NOT HAVE TO SIT THERE TWITTELING MY THUMBS. i KNOW I NEED TO BE MORE PATIENT-WHO KNOWS WHAT THE PERSON BEFORE ME IS GOING THROUGH!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN