Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

ADVICE?!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 23 Replies
I need someone to answer some questions for me. I need help badly, please?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, what are your questions?

bree00
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I'm 16. I know I'm young to be having sex. I am on no birth control because I was planning to be a virgin until married. I lost my virginity on Christmas (25th) my bf had no protection. and I think I might be pregnant. i pee all the time, my stomach feels weird throughout the day.. a couple days after I had sex I saw a light pink spot when I whipped. Monday, the 31st I started my period which only lasted 2 days. today was my last day. I stopped bleeding? I have had no pregnancy tests done. do you think it's possible I'm pregnant?
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

It's possible.  If you were to take a pregnancy test it might show up now since it's been about 2 weeks since you had sex.  If you don't want to go to the store to get one, you might be able to get a test done at a pregnancy center?

Quoting bree00:

I'm 16. I know I'm young to be having sex. I am on no birth control because I was planning to be a virgin until married. I lost my virginity on Christmas (25th) my bf had no protection. and I think I might be pregnant. i pee all the time, my stomach feels weird throughout the day.. a couple days after I had sex I saw a light pink spot when I whipped. Monday, the 31st I started my period which only lasted 2 days. today was my last day. I stopped bleeding? I have had no pregnancy tests done. do you think it's possible I'm pregnant?

bree00
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Thank you, & I understand those are my options.. but as your personal opinion if you had to go with me being pregnant or not being pregnant what would you go with?
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I just sent you a message!

Quoting bree00:

Thank you, & I understand those are my options.. but as your personal opinion if you had to go with me being pregnant or not being pregnant what would you go with?

bree00
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
for some reason my messages don't work? I have no idea why.. I'm okay with my buisness being out here though! anyway, to answer your inbox questions......my last period was November 28th.. I was supposed to start again, December 28th.. my periods are usually regular, the only time they aren't is when I am playing softball & working out
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

If you are almost a week late, and like I said in the message, you had a "mini-period" when your period was supposed happen, it sounds like you are probably pregnant.  Get a test and find out, girl!!  That mini period might have been the real deal, but you might have been too stressed.  GET A TEST!  You are stressing me out! :)

Quoting bree00:

for some reason my messages don't work? I have no idea why.. I'm okay with my buisness being out here though! anyway, to answer your inbox questions......my last period was November 28th.. I was supposed to start again, December 28th.. my periods are usually regular, the only time they aren't is when I am playing softball & working out

bree00
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:53 AM
thank you so much! and lets say I started my full period Monday? I couldn't be pregnant, right?
anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

That's right.  So try to relax.  Stress can cause your period to be late too.

Quoting bree00:

thank you so much! and lets say I started my full period Monday? I couldn't be pregnant, right?

bree00
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:59 AM
well.. i have the feeling that I'm defiantly pregnant. gah. thanks for your help you're a life savior.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)