Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Prayers yall.... urgent....

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm new to this group so I know yall don't know me...My name is Melissa... I have 2 beautiful children and am getting ready ready to have a third very soon! I am blessed with the most wonderful, caring, handsome, godly, husband ever! LOL! :) anyhow God has blessed me... Thats just a lil about me.... Okay... Here comes to the spew... I just need to vent I suppose.... Where do I start... Okay about 4 months ago my husband I were assistant pastors at a church (his dream job, career and calling) this is the first time he has had this oppurtunity.... He has been a traveling licensed minister for many years now... Just waiting on God to plant us somewhere permenant... Lots of prayer, fasting ect have went into this.... Years of it in fact... Anyways to make a long story short we had to leave about a month ago due to many, many things... We didn't want to but We fought it for a while and KNEW that God was protecting our family.... So we have been currently sitting at home, have visited a couple churches but not many doe to the fact that my hubby had to start working a secular job again... That job is a 7pm_7am shift 4 days a week, sometimes as much as three days in a row and obviously the days he is not working he is sleeping.... Now I know what most people say, sometimes you can't have what you want... And we are not those peopole that have always gotten what we want, trust me.... We just know this isn't falling in line with Gods plan for us... And its frustrating because we cannot visit a church because of his hours...and we know that God isn't keeping us outta church... Also, not to mention the fact that I'm 36 weeks pregnant at this point with two other children under five to care for.. I'm a stay at home mommy and I totally love it... But here recently... All I hear is my babies crying because they miss daddy when I'm trying to be the strong one... Because he is here everyday !ut is sleeping, so its like torture to them that they cannot see him.... But I know he needs to sleep.... I don't recal ever being so stinkin frustrated at life like we are now... When we get time to sit down and have a heart to heart its so stinking depressing.. I just end up crying and hugging him and he ends up feeling worse that he is currently stuck and I know that.. But its. So frustrating! Anyways.... Not only that... My dad is currently undergoing tests for a much needed lung transplant, and my grandfather is stuck in a mental ward where he is suddenly in the state of mind that his life is now worthless (He was one of the most stable people Iknow) and still young (early 60's!).... I mean I could write a novel... And I hate complaining but at this point I don't know what to do.... I have a peace in the back of my mind everything will fall into place, but its just the horrible waiting game that we are in... Oh and also been having reg braxton hicks contractions as of today.... My body is sore from so much tightening, lost my plug, having some bad back pain...did go get checked out... 3cm, no mucous plug, 100% effaced, baby still up fairly high... So this is making me feel rough physically.... LOL... I have a great sense of humor and humbly say faith in God, but, its so hard... So hard right now in so many unspoken ways.... I hope no one thinks I am rambling....this is the short version! I just really need some prayers... And we have also been praying for direction... We have not given up on God... We are just so utterly confused right now... Life is never without trial, but this is so overwhelming.... :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachellleymama
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM
It's going to be okay. Take a deep breath and trust in God. Read the Psalms and mediate on the word of God. I stand in agreement that God is taking care of your every need and to give you peace beyond all understanding. Know God will never leave you or forsake you. Read psalm 31. You will have a healthy baby in Jesus name and your family is protected. May he guide you and your husband in the next steps for ministry and work. Take care of that baby and stay healthy. Have faith and stay strong. We can't control the world we have to stay positive and believe and trust in our Creator and Saviour.
MDWilloughby87
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM
TY Rachel.... Sometimes remembering that is hard... Especially when u feel so overwhelmed... Just gotta reach down deep and pull out that inner peace and hope I have inside....TY!!!!!
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I will pray  for peace for you and your family.

stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Oh, and I love your little Superman.

galkimba911
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Remember Job and his troubles...it will all work out...keep saying your prayers, as we pray for you as well...group hug 

Groove
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I'm not religious in the sense that you are. But I do believe in *something.* I believe that things that happen to us are messages. Realize that this is not permanent, all of this is temporary. You truly do have control, and the tools, to direct your life the way you want to. Perhaps God has given you those tools and is now watching to see how you use them. You say he's given you peace, so use it. I'm hoping this makes sense to you. How long has he been at this overnight job? My boyfriend works overnights and the first month or two was rough. It still is some weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Absolutely will.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Oh, and Welcome to The Lounge!

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm always telling my mom that this is only temporary. You both have the drive that it takes to change things, and change WILL come. You just have to be patient and know that even though you feel like this isn't your path, that to some degree it is. I believe that if we can weather the storm, the rainbow shines on us. Stay strong, mama!

madcat500
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM

praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)