Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

He went after one of her kids.....so yeah....she shot him.........

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 18 Replies

I don't know if I could shoot someone 5 times but if I was in a crawl space with my kids and some dude was after me and  I had a gun, I would do what it took to save my kids. Would I be able to handle it afterwards, probably not. I'd probably need therapy, but I would shoot until I thought he was no longer a threat. 

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes, this is the correct reason to have and use a gun. All these other crazy mofos out here using guns to kill crowded public places....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Exactly.

Quoting TexasMami409:

Yes, this is the correct reason to have and use a gun. All these other crazy mofos out here using guns to kill crowded public places....

paganbaby
by Chesty La Rue on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

He broke into their house with a crow bar, chased a 9 year old child through the house, broke through her locked bedroom door, a locked bathroom door then followed her into the attic where her mother and sister were hiding.

Yeah, his ass deserves to be shot.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, exactly and I dare anyone to question her. THIS is what stand your ground means!  She absolutely had the right to shoot him.  

Quoting paganbaby:

He broke into their house with a crow bar, chased a 9 year old child through the house, broke through her locked bedroom door, a locked bathroom door then followed her into the attic where her mother and sister were hiding.

Yeah, his ass deserves to be shot.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Id do the same.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1CrazyCajun
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd have no problem pulling the trigger. I keep a revolver on top of my entertainment center at the moment.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I wouldn't have a problem during the event but knowing me, I'd have problems dealing with it afterwards. 

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

I'd have no problem pulling the trigger. I keep a revolver on top of my entertainment center at the moment.

yayay15
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yeah!!!!! Love how her husband was able to stay calm and help her through it. Scary, but, she did the right thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I would do the same.  No one hurts my babies.  No one.  If you do, Karma will get you one way or the other.

Neuro
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Good. Screw him. When you violate the rights of my family to live and be safe in our own home, you have given up YOUR rights.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)