Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What would you do

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
My husband likes to stay up a lot later than me. He has a mancave where he likes to chill, watch football, play playstation. On a very very regular basis, I find a bottle of lotion and washrag poorly hidden in the room next to the couch, or obviously tossed back in the bathroom. Now, I know men jack off. I'm not mad at that. And we have sex a lot. Several times a week, so it's not that he is being sexually deprived. Why on earth does he feel the need to do it so often, and at very least, not let me find his evidence the morning after. Blah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I would tell him that you would rather not see the evidence of his self pleasure lying around when you get up in the morning. 

Either that or I would buy the biggest, most intimidating vibrator I could find and leave it on his side of the bed for him to discover when he finally decides to join you in the bedroom.  Sometimes the passive aggressive approach is the most fun.

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I warned him I would leave my toy in bed before. I just might do it!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I would tell him that you would rather not see the evidence of his self pleasure lying around when you get up in the morning. 

Either that or I would buy the biggest, most intimidating vibrator I could find and leave it on his side of the bed for him to discover when he finally decides to join you in the bedroom.  Sometimes the passive aggressive approach is the most fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Have you metioned it to him?  The only time my man does that is when we are going through a dry spell... and he ain't shy about letting me know. lol. 

sjump25
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM

haha!  LOVE this! 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Yes and he gives me the dumb look, like "What?"

Quoting sjump25:

Have you metioned it to him?  The only time my man does that is when we are going through a dry spell... and he ain't shy about letting me know. lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Lol yes. This. Do this.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Agreed!

Quoting Bmama1:

Lol yes. This. Do this.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
merryvoice
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Haha! I love this advice! 

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

ihave1
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Really who cares. He is not sleeping w/ some whore. 

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe he is embarrassed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN