Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter not sleeping lately

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 10 Replies
I have a 1yr old daughter and the past few nights she has been waking up like every hour just screaming, her nose is a lil snotty but that has not kept her up all night before idk what to do, cuz once I pick her up she's fine.... Ne suggestions??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Today at 3:17 PM
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM

BUMP!

md_1015
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM

BUMP!!! I wish I could help, but my dd is not sleeping either :(

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I have a 2 yr old. I can remember my daughter who normally slept like a rock, waking up crying too. I never figured it out, but it ended up stopping on its own. Maybe nightmares?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

other than her having nightmares I wouldn't have any suggestions.  My dd has nightmare a lot and she sleep walks.  I just stay with her after calming her down until she goes to back to sleep.  good luck

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I'd have to say it sounds like nightmares. 

BUTMUNCH
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Sleep on a recliner chair with her on your chest.. She might just not be feeling good and needs to be inclined to breath.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

It is probably a developmental stage.  That is actually common from around 9 months to about a year.

Respond to her needs and know it will pass.

noahmommie2012
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM
try allgery med. she might be like my son. for the longest time he had problem breathing out of his noses when he slept and was always up. if that dont work call the doc and get her check out and see if anything is wrong that u cant tell.
Britameira
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Thank u everyone for replies, I have had her sleeping on me so she's elevated it has worked great, also took her to dr and has a mild ear ache... She is getting better she slept in her bed all night last night, I also purchased a humidifier which helped thanks agiain girls!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Sounds like she is sick.  Just because it didn't happen before doesn't mean it won't ever.  My son either sleeps rock solid or like poop when he is sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)