Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

"Helicopter mom" commercial (Capri Sun)

Posted by   + Show Post

I think this commercial is so silly.

what do you think?

not sure of a better title for this though

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
Des10ed2b
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM

lmao. that is totally me. I am such a helicopter mom!

Pooobaihr
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM

this commercial is hilarious and even though its a little exaggerated, there are loads of moms on this site that are like that lol

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM

That is funny.  Thank goodness I am not like that, lol.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Quoting Des10ed2b:

But do you do what this mom in the video does?

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM

LOL!  Too funny! 

Des10ed2b
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting hayliedlr:

Quoting Des10ed2b:

But do you do what this mom in the video does?

lol, well, no. not to that extent. There was one time when she was in pre-school that they all exchanged christmas gifts. She started pile for boys and a pile for girls. My daughter was one of the first to get her gift and it was a kids bath set. She has sensitive skin, but she would never say anything bad about a gift. She is very shy and aims to please. The teacher got to the last gift and it was the gift that the little girl brought! The teacher felt terrible, the little girl didnt want the gift that SHE brought. But i also knew that it was a gift that my daughter really WOULD want. (squinkies. she had been asking about them forever and didnt have any). so, i was the loud mouth mom that volunteered, "oh! my daughter will trade! She would be happy to!" and my daughter looked at me with a huge smile of relief and quickly traded with the other girl. So yeah, the part in the classroom where the mom was raising her hand for the kid reminds me of me. lol. the other stuff? not so much. especially not the juice. we rarely get capri-suns. they are a special treat for holidays or birthdays. we rarely even drink juice!

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)