Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Trying to loose the baby belly FAST! Tips?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

My baby girl is almost 4 months olds now and I've just started trying to get rid of the baby weight. Not that there is much, I just want my old belly back. Back to whenever i sit down there is not a big buldge -_- It's right around the middle of my belly around my belly button... how do you get rid of the fat there??

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenchmommy381
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I just joined www.bodybuilding.com and they have a program to follow. I have no idea how effective it is, but I'm willing to try it out.

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Hahahahaha! You cant. It's there foreverrrrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hippie.Gypsy
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:18 PM

No idea... my one and only child is 6 (7 next month) and I still have that baby belly there... makes you want to scream sometimes.

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Seriously, when you find out, LET ME KNOW!

mcginnisc
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Subcutaneous fat is made in the kitchen. Take a good hard look at what you eat. Eat cleanly, strength training, cardio and core work all work together for belly fat. The key is diet though.

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Emiliush
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:38 PM

oh my!! im in the same bubble... my son is three weeks.. and i also dont have much weight. in fact im the same weight as i was before, in fact i feel skinnier [minus the small belly section] but when i was three month prego- i lost ten pounds and i want that!!!!!!!!!!  im thinking of going to Zomba- dancing and sex makes me lose weight the most.

good luck :D

Mom2wife1
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I have 2 kids and after each baby I got back in to shape pretty fast.  A good way to lose your little belly is to stand with your feet shoulder width apart, hold a medicine ball or a yoga ball, twist side to side.When you are twisting, flex your core muscles, obliques, and even your lower back muscles. You will feel what I'm talking about after awhile.This will widdle down your waist and burn a lot of calories. I do this move for 5-30 minutes sometimes. Good luck with it.

stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Eating healthy, NO processed foods, exercise though no one exercise will get rid of it, time and then it might not even all go away, then again it might. Your best bet is to eat clean and burn calories. 

BaileysMama0925
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Emiliush:

oh my!! im in the same bubble... my son is three weeks.. and i also dont have much weight. in fact im the same weight as i was before, in fact i feel skinnier [minus the small belly section] but when i was three month prego- i lost ten pounds and i want that!!!!!!!!!!  im thinking of going to Zomba- dancing and sex makes me lose weight the most.

good luck :D

Pshhh sex isn't a problem for me lmao so that may help me too

bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Pintrest has lots of cool workouts. Some focus on certain areas, maybe check them out. I know lots of people are doing those wrap things too...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)