Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you work in bed?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 29 Replies

I love working from home but it does seem to encourage laziness. Seems I spend a lot of my day in bed each day. I do love it though...esp in winter. It's so cold out and some days stormy and howling, and i'm all curled up with my computer in bed. I love working from home :)

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Booooooo! LOL

My job requires me to drive around in this Godforsaken cold weather. Me jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I am guilty!  I am a lot more productive if I come into the office, so I don't work from home a lot.  Last year, my husband had surgery and I stayed home with him for 4 weeks.  I would stay in my pjs all day and work from bed.  It's much better for me to just come into the office, but I do stay home a couple times a month. 

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Well, I don't have a work from home job but I am typing right now in my bed. I am about to sleep some. I had a bad night of insomnia and am sorely lacking in sleep. The kids are in school, the sky is grey and dreary, seems like a good time to get a nap to see if I can have enough energy for the rest of the day.

j3ssi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I would love to work from home. Unfortunately I work retail, but I'm still on maternity leave, so I'm enjoying even second of it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie323
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I don't work in my home, but I work in someone else's haha. I go there for 5 hours in the evening. But while they relax and watch tv I browse CM. After my cleaning is done of course :) I am a private home health aide for an elderly couple.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I do my school work in bed
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Noway, I am up and down all the time.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I'm a stay at home mom. Wish I could stay in bed longer but my kids won't let me. Boo.
sjump25
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I work from home too, but I have my office set up in the basement so I always work there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coala
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I work from home, but I have to get my butt out of bed most days b/c of the kids.  I can tell you that I work in my PJ's almost all day.  I work on my laptop in the living room or if I can get to my computer in my office then I will use it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN