Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Welcome to The Lounge! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining The Lounge!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (871-878):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Welcome to The Lounge!  Glad you're back on CafeMom. :)

Congrats on baby #3.  I hope you get your little girl, though little boys are a blast too (as you know).

Quoting elizabeth.mary:

Hello!

I'm Elizabeth, 24. I've been a part of CM on and off for 6 years and I'm back now due to needing other mom's to talk with lol. I have 2 boys B (6), J (2.5) and then there's wonderful DH. We're now expecting #3 in August :) Hopefully a girl lol.

1Lovemyhusband
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Hello, I'm from Kentucky, I work full time I have 2 boys of my own, they both have birthdays next month.  One will be 17 the other 20.  I also have custody of my 9yr old nephew.  I am just looking to talk to other women about everyday stuff, listen or have someone to vent to sometime.  Also to share ideas and somewhere to make some new online friends. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Hi there, welcome to the group and happy (early) birthday to your sons.  :)

Quoting 1Lovemyhusband:

Hello, I'm from Kentucky, I work full time I have 2 boys of my own, they both have birthdays next month.  One will be 17 the other 20.  I also have custody of my 9yr old nephew.  I am just looking to talk to other women about everyday stuff, listen or have someone to vent to sometime.  Also to share ideas and somewhere to make some new online friends. 

1Lovemyhusband
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi there, welcome to the group and happy (early) birthday to your sons.  :)

Quoting 1Lovemyhusband:

Aww thank you!  I can't beleive I will have one that will be out of his teens, feeling kind of old.  lol

HomeEduIsCool
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello.

I'm new to the group.  I'm a homeschool mom, married, 3 kiddies and one on the way.

Just looking for advice and the chat from time to time.

Have a good one all!

Sara.B
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone my name is Sara I'm 17 years old and a stay at home mommy for now. I have a wonderful boyfriend of almost 2 years and we were resently blessed with an amazing son who is almost 2 months old. Hoping to make some new friends that can relate to me to chat with! :)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Welcome Sara!

Quoting Sara.B: Hi everyone my name is Sara I'm 17 years old and a stay at home mommy for now. I have a wonderful boyfriend of almost 2 years and we were resently blessed with an amazing son who is almost 2 months old. Hoping to make some new friends that can relate to me to chat with! :)

emilynjacesmama
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I honestly didn't realize there were alerts until tonight. I am a patient services representative. Basically I do the insurance, schedule appts. I also give pricing and make sure that the patients are calm and smile at least one time while they are in the office! I love my job!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the group!  What do you do for the dental office?

Quoting emilynjacesmama:Hello everyone! I am a mom to a beautiful daughter, and a wonderful son. I am married to an amazing man, and love life. I currently work for a dental office, and I write books. I just had my second book published and look forward to meeting you all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN