Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Do you have a demographic?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do you mostly get hit on by a certain type of guy? I reaiized I get hit on by an inordinate amount of Asian dudes. Indian, Chinese, Korean, etc...

I'm married so obviously I'm not interested. It just occured to me.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dbush0584
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM

not really....depends on where I'm at I guess.  I'm sure there is a certain type but I don't care so I don't notice.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I usually get hit on by Black and Latino men.

jazzgirl205
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM

In college I attracted nerds and bikers.  I dated most of the nerds who asked me but none of the bikers.  I would heartily recommend dating nerds.  They are not as unattractive as one would think, they usually have money and plan wonderful dates, they are intelligent and good conversationalist, and they are very appreciative of a pretty young girl who actually gives them the time of day.  They make good husbands, too.

clp0930
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Quoting jazzgirl205:

In college I attracted nerds and bikers.  I dated most of the nerds who asked me but none of the bikers.  I would heartily recommend dating nerds.  They are not as unattractive as one would think, they usually have money and plan wonderful dates, they are intelligent and good conversationalist, and they are very appreciative of a pretty young girl who actually gives them the time of day.  They make good husbands, too.

lol. I married an Indian nerd. He's my bff.

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I am white but have always dated and been hit on by black men. I married one too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I usually get hit on by Black and Latino men.

Me too.

legobaby
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Blue collar white guys mostly, probably because that's mostly what there is where I was when I was single. I did have two friends who always attracted the black guys.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Not really, I'm pretty oblivious to other guys though... 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I've always been hit on by Mexican men.  It's been going on a long time, even when I was a kid and teenager.  My mom and I would be walking in a grocery store and guys would come up to me.  My mom had to tell them that I was underage, and they said they didn't care as long as I didn't care.  Problem is...I did care and still do.  I'm married now and have been for 14 1/2 years and they still come up to me wherever we go.  I've been noticing my oldest daughter gets treated the same way, and we have to tell those guys to back off, she's only 13 and it's been going on for a couple years now :/

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

LOL - I never notice if/when anyone hits on me.

I am rarely out and in a position to be hit on - so I have no clue as to my "demographic"!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)