Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Anyone else a single mom?

Posted by   + Show Post
It's really hard looking at my son knowing his dad isn't there for us while I was pregnant he beat me up and used to before that he won't ever be around my son it's just hard and lonely everyone says oh you'll find a good man one day but one day could be forever :( when things are rough and Im getting up at night I think to myself how much nicer it would be if his dad would help. He never bought him anything either everything my son has is because of me and working hard at my job. My son is only 4 months
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Replies (21-24):
Baby5678
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I am. My story isn't the best either but don't feel like getting into it...I'm focussing on the posative. I hope you find the help and support you need. And I'm glad he's gone. Xo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

yes im a single mom to & i feel you on that just hang in there i know it is tough but it will get better just have faith be postive & everything will be ok 

Misha1204
by LadyLiberty on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I am a single mom and my dd is 8yrs. old; her dad is heavily involved and he pays child support. In that department, I'm very lucky.

PoplarGrove
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I am.  My kids are older now but when they were babies and I was still with him I was still the only one to get up with the children.  I remember going 3 days with no sleep and him coming home from work complaining that he was tired and he had a nap!  Now that I know it's only me it's actually easier because I don't think about how it would be easier if someone helped me.  

As they get older it WILL get easier, I promise.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)