Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

my db is an a**

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

my db is kind of a jerk.he agreed to let my oldest daughter her df and 2 kids stay with us for a 3 month period and then bitches about it and says I care more about them than I do him and calls me and my daughter horrible names. I told him if he had that big of a problem with it he could leave. I will always choose my children and grandchildren over a man and he don't want to mess with me on that.What would you all do in this situation.The babies or 3 and 2 days old.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I'd do the same as you. I know it's hard though, having so many under one roof. Just remind him it's temporary and you can not let them be homeless. Good luck!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:07 AM

what is db? It doesn't matter really. You are gong to do what you do. I would have him leave because he's calling people horrible names. Who is the grown up?

Nunyabusiness
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM

He sounds like a self centered, possesive, jerk. Your grandbabies are 3 years and 2 DAYS? Did I read that right?!?! 

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I'm guessing dear boyfriend. Since shes talking about not choosing a man over her daughter.

Quoting stillkim:

what is db? It doesn't matter really. You are gong to do what you do. I would have him leave because he's calling people horrible names. Who is the grown up?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, ok. duh.

Quoting TexasMami409:

I'm guessing dear boyfriend. Since shes talking about not choosing a man over her daughter.

Quoting stillkim:

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Your kids come first.  Period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)