Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ultimate Reality Show

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

I swear there should be a reality show centered around low income housing property managers.  This is a what I do and sometimes I feel like I'm being punked things are so crazy. I have only 30 apartments and live in one of them so it's very easy to get to know my residents.  In the past 18 months I have dealt with mental illness, drug abuse, fighting, being called racial slurs (and I'm white), violent threats, squatters, etc.  I keep reminding myself....I love my job, I love my job.....LOL

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Hahahaha I think you should pitch your idea to Vh1. I think it would be better than some of their crap. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EducatedMommie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Tell me about it!  I'm afraid part of it would start looking like Honey Boo Boo's family though.....LOL!!

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
But look how successful she is. Lol

One show that I cannot believe has made it to TV is the MTV show about the West Virginia kids. And all they do is party and go "muddin" and talk really ignorant. Its horrible. I dont watch it, thats just based off commercials.

Quoting EducatedMommie:

Tell me about it!  I'm afraid part of it would start looking like Honey Boo Boo's family though.....LOL!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM

That could be interesting

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Oh my gosh!  Sounds colorful!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Sounds like a plan!

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I would watch it! Or you can write a book and you would not need to embellish because it is already over the top. If you get do get a VH-1, Bravo, or Oxygen show or get published, do not forget about Kmakksmom, Kris_PBG, hayliedlr, TexasMami409, and myself, Mbpeaceful12 for supporting you and giving you words of encouragement (yeah, I am trying to throw little hints out there).

EducatedMommie
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Will do ....will do.  Diaries of a Fed-Up Property Manager....LOL

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

I would watch it! Or you can write a book and you would not need to embellish because it is already over the top. If you get do get a VH-1, Bravo, or Oxygen show or get published, do not forget about Kmakksmom, Kris_PBG, hayliedlr, TexasMami409, and myself, Mbpeaceful12 for supporting you and giving you words of encouragement (yeah, I am trying to throw little hints out there).

sjump25
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM

haha!  PItch your idea!  They make a reality show out of everything these days! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)