Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any? Where? How many? Wanna show them off?

This is my one and only. (So far anyways). It's my daughter's name, Aaliyah. The theme of her room and manyyyy of her things are purple butterflies, so I wanted to capture that memory.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I have one one in the middle of my upper/mid back

LadyOphelia
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I hate needles. That being said....I love my tattoo!  :)  Years of planning. I got a baroque thing on my lower back . I mean LOW....like the bottom goes to the top of my crack. :) But it follows my bone structure & to add to my random OCD moments I wanted it unique & to fit with my body. I told the artist I wanted something not girly but  nice. I want to get a shamrock with my kid's names one on each hip. Also thought about getting a scorpion (hubby's favorite animal) and a penguin (my favorite) somewhere. That way, if anything was to happen....I can just claim the scorpion was showing love to my homestate of AZ.

TexasMami409
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I hate needles too. In fact, I am the biggest wuse ever. I dont know what came over me, wanting a tattoo. I would love to get another up my side or on my hips.

Quoting LadyOphelia:

I hate needles. That being said....I love my tattoo!  :)  Years of planning. I got a baroque thing on my lower back . I mean LOW....like the bottom goes to the top of my crack. :) But it follows my bone structure & to add to my random OCD moments I wanted it unique & to fit with my body. I told the artist I wanted something not girly but  nice. I want to get a shamrock with my kid's names one on each hip. Also thought about getting a scorpion (hubby's favorite animal) and a penguin (my favorite) somewhere. That way, if anything was to happen....I can just claim the scorpion was showing love to my homestate of AZ.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM

That is very pretty!

sjump25
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM

This is right after I got it done obviously.  Super red.  I got it for my 29th birthday a year and a half ago.  I also have a rose on my boob.. that's my "I'm 18 and I can" tattoo. lol  No pics of that.

KRIZZ25
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM
i have 13 ..my computer wont up load picks.
AleaKat
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Me on left.
Large fairy sitting on tribal w/ trinity knot above
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Ooooooooh I got featured! First time ever!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mskitty6
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I have 3 so far. I was given gift cards for more. : P

elisesmom922
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Only one i have a picture of, though I have 3. Am getting my 2 girls'names soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)