Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

spread all over

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
My father has 8 kids total from 7 different women.
My bro and i grew up with my mom and step dad. We never knew about our other siblings. I found out about them when i was a teen. Yes my father was a player and had a bigger dick than a heart. Any one else relate to this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Yes! My husband's uncle. That man has kids from age 25 to 4. By I dont know how many women.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Wow! Have you met any of your other siblings?
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Yes. My cousin has 6 kids from 5 dif guys.
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Gosh! I dont kno whats worse....a man leaving kids all over the place, or a woman raising a bunch of kids from different dads.

Quoting Bmama1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I know. I don't know how she did it. She WAS like the best mom ever but now she went off the deep end. She doesn't even take care of any of them now.

Quoting TexasMami409:

Gosh! I dont kno whats worse....a man leaving kids all over the place, or a woman raising a bunch of kids from different dads.

Quoting Bmama1:

sugarfox72
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I have a friend who has 6 kids by 5 different dads... Annnd she just married a guy who she has only known a year.
Meena20
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I found one brother and we keep in touch but havent found the rest. The other crazy shit is that im the only girl.....the rest are all boys lol. I grew up with my bro, step sis and lil half bro, so it was funny to me when i found out i was the only girl.
Neuro
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM

My Grandfather has around 10 children, 2 with my Grandma and the rest with different women. I have an Aunt that is slightly older than I am (I am 21). Those are just the ones we know about, as he did not find out that my Mom was his daughter until my Grandmother called him and told him and his first question was "How much do I have to pay in child support?". Needless to say, my Mom (who is 45, was 35 at the time) has no interest in meeting this man.

She does not need to either. She was adopted by two wonderful people (who are now deceased) and she was very much a Daddy's girl to her father, who was an awesome guy. She doesn't need that deadbeat dumbass anyway.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Very much so, only it was with my mother.  I grew up with 2 brothers, that was all I ever knew I had.  When my parents were divorced, it came out that my youngest brother was not my fathers.  She apparently had an affair. 

When I was 24, I got a message on myspace from a girl claiming to be my sister.  Turned out that my mother had a baby when I was 23 months old and gave her up for adoption. My mother never told me a single thing about her and I was too young to remember.

In 2006, she had another baby that I didn't find out about until 2 years later.  She was into her 40s and didn't want another child. 

We no longer speak.

gavs4boys
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Well I have 3 kids with my ex and a baby with my Fiance lol does that make me like these others?  Just kidding I would never compare myself to people like them.  I'm also raising my friends grandson.  I have a friend who has 5 kids by 3 different men.  I don't know how people do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)