Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

~***-IM NEW!!!-***~ READ THIS POST!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! lol

Posted by   + Show Post

Hola everyone!!!!

Im Jen, im 33 yrs awesome! I have 3 fantabulous children whom i school online at home thru the k12 educational system. Caitlyn is 13 and in 7th grade, Andrew is 8 and in 2nd grade and Raegan is 5 and in preschool!

IM married almost 16 years now to my honey bunches of oats Daniel lol. Weve been together an insanely LONG time for 2 people who are in our early 30s lol if you ask me anyways! ;)

I belong to a few other cafe mom groups..however im BRAND NEW to cafe mom so who knows how long theyll deal with my newness and questions lol. Im an admin for a facebook momma group and i LOVE IT! I enjoy very much getting to know and talking online to mommas online, especially when we have lots of stuff in common! One of the cafe mom groups i belong to is the k12 moms one...which im super excited about seeing as how my kiddos to k12 schooling! :)  

Wellll..im rambling! lol...so lastly..i live in WASHINGTON state..im a SAHM. My hubby works as a painter for boeing and if you have any questions please just ask me!

--Jen

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Replies (21-24):
punchnpie
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Hi Jen, Welcome. I am Rozy. I am thirty four years old. Married for eight years to my best friend. I have four kids ages eight years old. She is in third grade. She is having a bad year so she just might have to do it again. A three year old, nineteen month old, and seven month old. I can read the pink lettering by the way. You sound like a very awesome person and it's very nice to have you here. Welcome! :D
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Here's the website: K12 :)

Quoting IrelandRose_Mc:

Hi and welcome, would you or anyone please give me the website for the k12 thank you.

stillkim
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:47 PM

How long have you been home schooling?

Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Hi! Im Meg. I'm 25 and my son is turning 4 on Wednesday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN