Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

STUPID THIEF!!! GOTCHA!!!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 19 Replies
3 moms liked this

I was having my car's radiator replaced over the weekend. The mechanic services all the luxury makes, so there was some money in the parking lot.My car is a very high mileage Dodge.(we're talking Al Bundy style.) 

Well....somebody broke in and stole a couple of things...1 , my radio and 2 a brand new Android.

.So, why am I not mad? 

Here's the good part. Einstein swiped a stereo THAT WAS ON ITS  WAY TO GETING REPLACED ANYWAY.....IT HASN't EVEN TURNED ON IN WEEKS!!! ,

Brand new Android? Was he sure???? I left the empty box on the back seat., the thing was in my house., 20 miles away. I ain't that stupid!

Enjoy that Garbage, idiot, you got me $50 off the repair bill for your trouble! Shoulda hit the money cars!

confusedThought somebody might get a laugh.

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fairywings1223
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Lol That is too funny. I love when idiots like that think they are gaining something and don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TexasMami409
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM
LOLLLLL omg thats great! He should be featured on that show "Dumb Criminals". Thank you for the laugh!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Nice! I wish I could see their faces when the realized it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DiANAiVELiSSE
by Diana on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

i agree with sjump25.. Would jhave LOVES to see the face on that dumb asswave!

catwoman123456
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Here's another I just read- idiot holds up a starbuck's and the barista didn't hand over any cash- she gave him a coffee instead. So he actually takes it - and gets arrested in the parking lot !cat

diaperstodating
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:05 AM

laughing

Thank you for the laugh.

RandiBear
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Haha! Don't you love that?!

Here's one for you. Last spring somebody broke into my van and another car in the parkinglot of my apartments. They shattered the window of the car. Now here is what's funny. They stole a blanket that we kept in the car for my son, which was laying overtop of a guitar and amp that belong to the hubby. They also stole a soup pot, but dumped the GPS device worth $120 out of it. And then the $5 tape deck to plug our ipod into the radio. Total cost of loss: $50

Here is the funny part: The woman who did it, dropped a baggy of weed and her house keys in my van. The police came and went right to her apartment, where she admitted the keys were hers...but she thought she left them in the OTHER car she broke in to. She didn't realize they didn't know who broke into the car and she didn't realize THEY knew about the van. lol!!

shudderette
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM

last week some guy rammed his car into a local jewelry store, ran in and grabbed everything he could. unfortunately for him, it was all cubic zirconia, not the diamonds he thought he'd be getting, lol.

diaperstodating
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Haha!

Quoting RandiBear:

Haha! Don't you love that?!

Here's one for you. Last spring somebody broke into my van and another car in the parkinglot of my apartments. They shattered the window of the car. Now here is what's funny. They stole a blanket that we kept in the car for my son, which was laying overtop of a guitar and amp that belong to the hubby. They also stole a soup pot, but dumped the GPS device worth $120 out of it. And then the $5 tape deck to plug our ipod into the radio. Total cost of loss: $50

Here is the funny part: The woman who did it, dropped a baggy of weed and her house keys in my van. The police came and went right to her apartment, where she admitted the keys were hers...but she thought she left them in the OTHER car she broke in to. She didn't realize they didn't know who broke into the car and she didn't realize THEY knew about the van. lol!!

Cherish77
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM
My dad's suv got stolen during Thanksgiving break back in 2011. Luckily dad had lojack, so they found it pretty fast in a neighboring town. The people stole one of my moms blouses, both my parents sonic toothbrushes, some of dads socks, and my Uncle's briefcase.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)