Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Sandy hook......

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 104 Replies
2 moms liked this
Has anyone watched the Sandy Hook Fully Exposed video? What do you think? What do you think about absolutely no one from Newtown coming forward to dispel these rumors? The pictures? The Facebook pages? Or the parents reactions, laughing and carrying on days after?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM
7 moms liked this

I think the conspiracy theories are riduculous and won't even give them a second thought.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM

This exactly. 

Quoting sjump25:

I think the conspiracy theories are riduculous and won't even give them a second thought.

Nickie76
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Again... Weren't there 30 posts like this last week?

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Have you even looked into anything or are you just blindly following the news? Because we all know they always report the truth.

Quoting sjump25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
I havent seen any at all.

Quoting Nickie76:

Again... Weren't there 30 posts like this last week?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM
4 moms liked this

I think, regardless of the validity (or lack thereof) of that video, that if my elementary school child was shot to death, the last thing on my mind would be addressing conspiracy theorists who will repeatedly try to tell me that my child's death was the work of the government.

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM
And wouldn't it also be last on your mind to be laughing and joking with Anderson Copper? Making a facebook page for donations WHILE the attack is suppose to be going on? And why are they only focusing on 2-5 of the kids instead of all the people who died.

Quoting The_Doodle:

I think, regardless of the validity (or lack thereof) of that video, that if my elementary school child was shot to death, the last thing on my mind would be addressing conspiracy theorists who will repeatedly try to tell me that my child's death was the work of the government.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I don't believe it was a conspiracy, so I'm not going to get into trying to prove or disprove anything. I just offered my own reasoning for not addressing the rumors...what I believe I would feel if I were ever in that unfortunate situation.

Quoting marchantmom06:

And wouldn't it also be last on your mind to be laughing and joking with Anderson Copper? Making a facebook page for donations WHILE the attack is suppose to be going on? And why are they only focusing on 2-5 of the kids instead of all the people who died.

Quoting The_Doodle:

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I dont think it was a conspiracy at all. I think it flat out didn't happen. And if you don't want to actually answer any of the questions posed then that's fine, move on and find a post that you are willing to answer. It's not A video. You can watch the news. Look it up yourself. You don't have to blindly follow what they want you to believe.
I've been in that situation.

Quoting The_Doodle:

I don't believe it was a conspiracy, so I'm not going to get into trying to prove or disprove anything. I just offered my own reasoning for not addressing the rumors...what I believe I would feel if I were ever in that unfortunate situation.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting The_Doodle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN