Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Mommy and me classes?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
Does anyone know of any Mommy and me classes that are in or near Springfield,Mo? I'm trying to find some but my internet searches come up empty. Where would I call to ask about classes like this?
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JulieMN
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Try looking under the early childhood education for your school district or if your city has a community education. Those are the two places that have offered classes like that in my city. Good luck! They are lots of fun, if you can find them. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Do you have a Gymboree close by?  That is where we went for ours.

sjump25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I don't, but I am from Bolivar, MO and used to live in Springfield!  Have you checked out the Y?  They might have something.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I'm not in that area but you might check to see if any MOPs groups meet in your area or even check on meetup.com.

Quoting CorrineW88:

Does anyone know of any Mommy and me classes that are in or near Springfield,Mo? I'm trying to find some but my internet searches come up empty. Where would I call to ask about classes like this?

eoewan
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Check out your local swimming pool for mum and baby swimming classes. Check out your local gymnastics club to see if they have a mum and baby class.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN