Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's it! I am kicking DH out!!

Posted by   + Show Post
DH is banned from the master bedroom.
I can not tolerate his snoring and farting anymore! His snoring is getting louder and louder. I can not get enough sleep, .... I can not sleep all night! and I need my sleep! I get really cranky if I am sleep deprived and its affecting my kids too...
I beg him to see our doctor, but he don't believe his snoring is getting louder than usual. He thinks I am over reacting and exaggerating.... I record his snoring and when I ask him to listen to it, he thinks I intentionally turn up the volume. We try to make a deal that he can not sleep before I fall asleep, but of course that won't work because 10 seconds after his head touch the pillow he would sleep .... How does he do that, by the way?

Also he fart in his sleep! I didn't know that people can do that until now. It just annoys me.

I told him I love you, that he is the best husband and a great father but I had enough, he is sleeping in his office for now and he can only come to the bedroom for other stuff but not to snooze
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
HaileysMom07180
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM

my dad had his own room when i was a kid,  my moms snorring was so bad when i was a kid, i had to keep my closet door shut or i could hear her and she had a walk in closet next to my closet

EarlGrayHot
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Loud snoring could be a huge health risk and he should see a doctor about it.  But come on!  Why would you think a human being wouldn't pass gas while asleep? 

I've found that sleeping on your back is worse for snoring.  Make the guy turn over and see if that minimizes the snoring.  SOme people suggest sewing a tennis ball inot the back of  pajama tops to keep him from turning onto his back.  Clearly you need to come up with a solution pronto.

wulfeyes05
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Meh. My husband has sinus problems that cause him to snore. I just nudge him until he turns on his left side or stomach, he doesn't snore of he lays like that.
suzy1125
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Ear plugs can be your best friend at times! I use them on occasion.
Marz31
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM

These are certainly reasons why a lot of couples DO sleep in separate rooms except when spending time in bed together.....my hubby snores and I've urged him to get it checked out. my dad snored all his life until about 5 years ago, he FINALLY went in for a sleep test at the age of 67 and wouldn't you know it, sleep apnea. got a CPAP machine and INSTANTLY better sleep for EVERYONE involved. and sometimes it's not weight related, it's just the nature of your mouth and throat and nose.....he should get it checked out tho. can't hurt!

summerbear
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
DH has been sleeping on the couch for almost 2 years now because of his snoring. He doesn't fart but he sweats like hell! I can't stand it. Even with fans on him and the AC turned way down, he still pours buckets of sweat. Then when he gets up to leave for work, the bed smells and then the whole room smells. Ugh.

He refuses to be checked for anything, says he is just a heavy sleeper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmomx3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Get him some breathe right strips.

CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

How about recording his snoring not sure about how to record the smell of his farts......GL and pls know you are NOT alone 

loveTHEviking
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM

My DH snores loud too but probably not as loud as your DH. During the night if he wakes me up I make him roll over. He always snores loud when he sleeps on his back & he falls alseep fast too. I seriously wish I could fall asleep in 10 seconds lol!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM

LOL, I think we all have the same problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)