Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

That's it! I am kicking DH out!!

Posted by   + Show Post
DH is banned from the master bedroom.
I can not tolerate his snoring and farting anymore! His snoring is getting louder and louder. I can not get enough sleep, .... I can not sleep all night! and I need my sleep! I get really cranky if I am sleep deprived and its affecting my kids too...
I beg him to see our doctor, but he don't believe his snoring is getting louder than usual. He thinks I am over reacting and exaggerating.... I record his snoring and when I ask him to listen to it, he thinks I intentionally turn up the volume. We try to make a deal that he can not sleep before I fall asleep, but of course that won't work because 10 seconds after his head touch the pillow he would sleep .... How does he do that, by the way?

Also he fart in his sleep! I didn't know that people can do that until now. It just annoys me.

I told him I love you, that he is the best husband and a great father but I had enough, he is sleeping in his office for now and he can only come to the bedroom for other stuff but not to snooze
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Replies (21-28):
debbil
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM

What in the HELL is my husband doing at your house??

Seriously, my dh snored so bad, I sent him to a sleep clinic. That part is better because he has a cpap now. The farting thing, I might have to look into getting a cork surgically implanted in his ass. 

Good luck!

Kenna1212
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:19 PM

my dh snores but not too loud i can tolerate it....

MommaMae455
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM
New to cafe mom. What is dh? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovegrandbaby
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:08 PM

dh is dear husband

mommyangel49
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:36 PM

He needs to go to the doctor.  My husband got the same way,he went to doctor and found out he had sleep apnea.  He now has a c-pap machine and sleeps better and now gets a good night sleep.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM
You poor thing! *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blackwidow6161
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM

L O L  :) 

OH MY !!!!!!

YEAH , I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST HE TRY THAT AS WELL ..

BEFORE MY  DH PASSED OVER .... HE HAD JUST DISCOVERED THE THE STRIP & I REAPED THE BENEFIT'S :)
 GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE

LISA ~

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

LOL!

Has he ever tried the Breathe Right snore relief strips? 

Caroldoesnails
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM

My husband has sleep apnea.  I would make the appointment and have the doctor recommend a sleep study. My husband stops breathing 23 or more times a night, they stopped counting and gave him a CPAP to try for the rest of his sleep study.  Snoring can be a sign of a serious, even deadly condition.

I  Jamberry Nails.
I do my nails with hairdryer. How do you do yours? 
My Facebook Fan Page, Request a free sample

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)