Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Lip Sync...Really?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

Did beyonce have to lip sync? Here is a post of a few celebrities that sang the anthem. Which one is your favorite?

Mine right away is Whitney Houston.

Here is the link : http://celebritychit-chat.blogspot.ca/2013/01/celebrities-and-national-anthem.html

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sjump25
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Whitney hands down

treystiredmommy
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

After the super bowl fiasco with i think Jessica Simpson (I could be wrong) forgetting the words to the anthem and the criticism that followed I would have lip-synced too.  Until you have been in front of that many people at that type of historical/important event you have no idea what the pressure feels like.  If she felt the need to lip sync then let her lip-sync and don't judge her for it.  She made the recording she synced to so it was her singing.  Let's move on and focus on repairing a broken country.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I didn't click on it but I think I remember liking Whitney.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jscott1216
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I could careless that she lip synced however, if were so in debt why the hell are we paying an over priced celebrity to lip sync when we can't even pay our debt? And why did they need to do such a big fancy ass all day media covered event to swear him back in for a second term? Seriously?! Fix the damn debt and economy and stop spending money we don't effing have!!!

Oh and Whitney is the best! Loved her version!!!
kali_mom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Whitney hands down is the ALL TIME BEST!!
snowball01201
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM

YOU didn't pay for her or anyone else to sing (or not sing in this case)! The only thing paid for BY the taxpayers was the actual swearing in, everything else was paid for by donations! This has been stated MANY times

Quoting Jscott1216:

I could careless that she lip synced however, if were so in debt why the hell are we paying an over priced celebrity to lip sync when we can't even pay our debt? And why did they need to do such a big fancy ass all day media covered event to swear him back in for a second term? Seriously?! Fix the damn debt and economy and stop spending money we don't effing have!!!

Oh and Whitney is the best! Loved her version!!!

Jscott1216
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Did I say that I personally paid for it? NO I didn't what I said was why waste money on it donations or not that money should have gone to things that needed it more. It's a WASTE OF MONEY! If you don't like my opinion tough shit.
bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I don't get what all the commotion's about really.
And I guess I'd go with Whitney...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)