Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

!!!Help Me!!!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 12 Replies

I need help. First of all I would like to know if schizophrenia is a real disease. Second of all, I am in a very abusive relationship with my MIL and my husband. I don't know what to do they mentally abuse me. But my health is so bad I have problems with sleeping and digestion. What should I do stay or leave? The reason I asked about schizophrenia is my husband is treating with vitamins for it. Should I still leave if there is abuse

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveTHEviking
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Schizophrenia is a real disease & to answer your question LEAVE! Sounds like a bad situation you're in.

lovegrandbaby
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Schizophrenia is a real disease. If you are in an abusive relationship, I would certainly leave.  If you have problems sleeping and with digestion, alot of it could be the stress you are under.  You have to think of your health, so I would get help for myself and take myself out of the situation.  That would be one indicator of what is going on if u start feeling better.  Just my opinion

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Schizophrenia is a very real disease, my father suffers from it.  If you are in any sort of abusive situation, I would suggest getting yourself out.  If you are being hurt, you need to report it to the police.  Stress can be very harmful to your health. 

bigmama423
by Liz on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM

What she said...good luck!!

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Schizophrenia is a real disease & to answer your question LEAVE! Sounds like a bad situation you're in.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM

This!  Please leave and stay safe!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Schizophrenia is a very real disease, my father suffers from it.  If you are in any sort of abusive situation, I would suggest getting yourself out.  If you are being hurt, you need to report it to the police.  Stress can be very harmful to your health. 

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Yes it is a real disease and my gosh... Leave. You deserve to be treated well. Not to be abused. *hugs* keep us posted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suziSunshine678
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

schizophrenia is a very real disease and should be treated with by seeing a physician on a regular basis and by taking the proper meds on a regular basis - you must take meds for this disease for the rest of your life - schizophrenis MUST be diagnosed by a physician and can only be done clinically -

if you are in an abusive situation - leave today - !!! 

Vitamins will not cure or keep schizophrenia under control - only meds prescribed by a medical doctor will do that - please have your husband see a medical doctor immediately -

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM

^^Yep, what they said!^^

nermall1102
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:25 AM
I agree

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

Schizophrenia is a real disease. If you are in an abusive relationship, I would certainly leave.  If you have problems sleeping and with digestion, alot of it could be the stress you are under.  You have to think of your health, so I would get help for myself and take myself out of the situation.  That would be one indicator of what is going on if u start feeling better.  Just my opinion

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Vitamins won't help schizophrenia, have you been diagnosed by a professional? What does your husband do that is abusive?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)