Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

For a change im gonna talk about my niece

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
She is 8, she is underdeveloped so she is not a normal 8 year old, but thats what makes her my sweet baby chunky monkey. She is near and Dear to my heart and i love her to death. But anyhow i was taking her to my cousins bday party and she tells me,"jacob's cute." And she covers up her mouth quick as ever. My mouth dropped and i laugh," khyla i do not wanna hear that girl!!" Nd she laughs nd tells me,"what im not gonna lie to u!" Well at the bday party nothin was said till they were both huggin on one another and she almost kissed his forehead. He got excited but i stopped them from that. My cousin is autistic and he is very sweet but he gets attatched like she does. They are both cuties. But anyhow he had to leave shortly after cuz the party was over and me him my other cousin nd khyla were in the basement playin around. Jacob nd khyla were tryin to play on a tredmil which i didnt know they could but i stopped em and jacob was told to lets go. He got upstairs and made an excuse to come back in the basement to play with khyla. When us older kids figured it out we ushered them back upstairs. He had to really leave so he gave me nd my other cousin quick hugs then gave khyla a long hug and almost forgot about everyone else. I thought it was a funny story to share about the weekend i had my niece. Sorry its long.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Puppy love is so cute!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Aww! :)

Momma2904
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I know!! I just found it too cute not to share and it was a huge suprise that they liked one another lol

Quoting amonkeymom:

Puppy love is so cute!

Momma2904
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Lol :-) kids are full of suprises at all ages! :-)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Aww! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)