Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks but no thanks

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have a friend who apparently sells essential oils and such. She posted a video of a diffuser that is really cool.  I said oh that is cool. She said you can have one when you do or host a terra party for me. 

I have not commented.  No thank you, I am not in to those type parties. She knows this.  Just going to ignore her comment.  Of course she will then accuse me of not being a good friend.  But oh well, thanks but no thanks.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I don't do those either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM

If I want to have a party I want to do one for fun, not to sell stuff. LOL

sjump25
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a friend email me asking me to host a 31 party.  I don't like those purses and I am not interested.  I ignored it too.  

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I think this friend would get more people to help her if she wasn't so pushy about it.  LOL

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM
I even turned down an influencer from cafemom. Something about throughing a craft party. They would even send someone over to help me plan it. I said no thanks. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I would not be for that either.  I am a pretty private person and we have close friends and family over but not people I don't really know.  I just feel better that way.

Quoting Bmama1:

I even turned down an influencer from cafemom. Something about throughing a craft party. They would even send someone over to help me plan it. I said no thanks. Lol

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I love Thirty one products and actually love going to home parties.  I think they have some awesome stuff.  Pampered Chef is my absolute favorite I will go to one of those any chance I get.

hnjen12
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I'm not into home parties unless it has to do with baking or the essential oils.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I think it is cool some like these things and some don't. Shows all our different personalities.

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate those direct sales parties.  I don't blame you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)