Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was the last experience...

Posted by   + Show Post

that made you a stronger person?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (11-16):
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Is he ok?  That would be terrifying!

Quoting Bmama1:

Last week when my baby had a seizure and almost died from choking on his saliva/vomit.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Yeah he is ok now. I posted about it in another group we are in together. ;-) it was so scary though. If my husband hadn't checked on him when he did, we would have lost him. :-(

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Quoting Bmama1:

Last week when my baby had a seizure and almost died from choking on his saliva/vomit.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM

So scary!

Quoting Bmama1:

Yeah he is ok now. I posted about it in another group we are in together. ;-) it was so scary though. If my husband hadn't checked on him when he did, we would have lost him. :-(

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Quoting Bmama1:

sjump25
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Wow that's a lot.  I hope you are well now.

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Cancer, emergency surgery, chemo, colostomy bag, 2 more surgeries.  I survived all this.  I can do anything.

cherylam
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

when my daughter/SIL picked a fight with DH so they could move closer to husband #1's family...these people have treated me with disdain, hatred and lies since my first husband passed, but they want to be best buds with my children.  I am shunned completely, and I was in this family for over 34 years.  I have no friends, because for the last 7 years of first husbands life I was the primary caregiver for him and my  parents.  The only people I had regular contact with was the in-laws.  They no longer speak to me.  I have learned to stand on my own, follow my own star, and care a lot more about total strangers...we make quilts and afghans for hospice.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm - this week.  This was a BAD week for me - and I am trying to come out smarter and more confident as a result...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)