Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Mother of 3 beautiful children...6yrs,2yrs and 4 months...Think I may be prego again?

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so... I had a baby four months ago.. I just stopped bleeding two months ago due to the placenta being left in and I passed it myself... after finishing bleeding i asked my doctor for and iud to be put in and she said i could not have one put in until after i had my colpscopy done... she would also not give me any birth control as i clot when one it... My colpscopy is not until april this year. i have been very careful avoiding sex all together and well acouple weeks ago one thing led to another and the condom broke... My period was expected for the 25 of jan and still has yet to arrive.. i know i am not done having kids as i do want a big family but not now i was hoping like atleast 2 to 4 yrs from now... has anyone gotten pregnant so close together and is it safe..? im just really nervous i know i need to take a test but guess im just scared of the out come..

Thanks for reading... and info would be great!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Just take the test. You don't want a procedure going on if you have a fetus there already.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM

LOL!  That's awesome! 

My husband's brother and my brother share a birthday, and then my oldest was born on their 16th birthdays.  Then my youngest made his appearance on my grandpa's birthday.  It's so weird!

Quoting Bmama1:

Lol yeah its craziness in my house in march/april.

My oldest and I share a birthday (march11), then the twins share a birthday (march31) then my youngest is april 1st. He was 6hours late from sharing with the twins. Lol.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

3 birthdays in 2 days?  You are brave, woman!

Quoting Bmama1:

My twins and my youngest are 1yr and 1 day apart.

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Lol wow!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

LOL!  That's awesome! 

My husband's brother and my brother share a birthday, and then my oldest was born on their 16th birthdays.  Then my youngest made his appearance on my grandpa's birthday.  It's so weird!

Quoting Bmama1:

Lol yeah its craziness in my house in march/april.

My oldest and I share a birthday (march11), then the twins share a birthday (march31) then my youngest is april 1st. He was 6hours late from sharing with the twins. Lol.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

3 birthdays in 2 days?  You are brave, woman!

Quoting Bmama1:

My twins and my youngest are 1yr and 1 day apart.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma1225
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:26 PM

ok guess you are one of those who knows everything... and thank you Kodysmommy928 for posting that...

itsamadfrenzy
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I would wait to take a test, its still only 6 days since your expected date and your hormones may still be adjusting and getting back to normal! Are you breastfeeding? 

momma1225
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:22 PM

ya i am breastfeeding.. but finding it really hard to keep my milk up... it was fine for awhile now i never feel full and feel like LO is not getting enough.. I am new at it as i never breastfeed my older two..

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
My friend's dds are 51 weeks apart exactly. They turn 1 and 2 this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM
take teats then freak out .
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I dont know everything but I know I am right. If you have something smart to say then use the quote button like everyone else.

Quoting momma1225:

ok guess you are one of those who knows everything... and thank you Kodysmommy928 for posting that...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsamadfrenzy
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Breast feeding can also really screw with your cycles. I breastfed with my son and never seemed to have a normal period. Maybe thats what it is... 

Quoting momma1225:

ya i am breastfeeding.. but finding it really hard to keep my milk up... it was fine for awhile now i never feel full and feel like LO is not getting enough.. I am new at it as i never breastfeed my older two..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN