Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Minivan Drivers! Advice Needed. *Edit*

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello! In a few months, my husband and I will be looking at minivans. I've been told by a lot of people that they really like the Town & Country, and that's one I was looking at anyway. I would like to know what you drive and how you like it. What are the features you love? What are the features you hate?

EDIT: My goodness, I got some good responses from you ladies! I really appreciate all your input. Taking the time to let me know how you like (and dislike) your minivans means a lot to me. This is a huge purchase, and one that is extremely important to my family. 

thank you

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Replies (71-74):
bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Have you guys narrowed down your search?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM

my friend has a town and country and she LOVES it - I on the other hand prefer a SUV hope you will be able to find your answers and GL

merryvoice
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Yes, I have a top four. Honda Odyssey, Chrysler Town and Country, Toyota Sienna and Nissan Quest. However, our search will have to wait as we got some huge news recently. We're moving from the East Coast to the West Coast so we'll wait and look out there. Selling both our cars will give us some money toward the van. 

Thanks for asking!

Quoting bigmama423:

Have you guys narrowed down your search?

SkullGoddess
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Quote:

I wanted one but the fealer wanted $6500 for it so we went with the Expedition instead.

Quoting SkullGoddess:

We had to get rid of it cause my husband wanted to upgrade. 

Quoting merryvoice:

It's gone as in they don't make them anymore, or you got rid of it? The Town and Country seems to be the most popular and well-liked one, so that's definitely at the top of my list. Thanks for letting me know!

Quoting SkullGoddess:

We owned a Mazda MPV for 2 yrs and was the best but it's gone. We were looking at the Town & Country right after because I have a few friends & family who own one and they swore on a bible for that mini-van.

I think the T&C is the best choice though, good luck.

Cause SkullGoddess so!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)