Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Need your help, ladies. What is the most meaningful Valentine's Day you've ever experienced?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hello ladies.  I need your help.  I'm conducting a little survey and want to know about the most meaningful Valentine's Day you've ever experienced.  What did your significant other give to you or do and why was that so meaningful to you?

Thank you in advance for your help.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hulagirl55
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

My honey bought me red roses and a coach bag. I'm a sucker for flowers so that was great. But the bag was a total surpise. We had been out weeks earlier and I saw the bag and made a comment on how it would be perfect for traveling (big, roomy, no need for additional carry on for me). The bag was already way on sale so not super duper pricey. The fact that he remembered something I thought was really simply a comment I made and went back to the store made me gush. He's the best!

notadoormat
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I was 7 months pregnant and we had moved far from home. Money was sparse and we ate a lot of beans and pastas. He had been working nights and we rarely got time together. On Valentine's morning, I woke up and went to make myself a bowl of cereal. In the fridge was some red vine rope that he had shaped into a heart. It was truly the most thoughtful gesture he could have given me. Best gift ever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM

I got sweet and sexy messages all day long!

sjump25
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM

The Valentine's Day my DH (was by bf then) got me a beautiful sapphire/diamond ring.   He took me to an amazing seafood restaurant and had a rose waiting at the table for me. We had just found out we were pregnant with our son a few weeks before. 

LML1
by Kristy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

He did the dishes and put his shoes away LOL j/k

newmom3917
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I am hoping this coming valentines day will be :-) I am going in for an induction on the 8th, although I'd love to go out to a nice dinner for valentines day, since our baby will be very young, we will be staying home, and SO is going to cook me a nice dinner, and hopefully do the dishes afterwards;-) I think it will be the most meaningful because it will be our son's first holiday:-)

queen_k0302
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I was pregnant with our dd. I woke on valentins with a tiny pink rose next to my belly and a dozen of the biggest brightest yellow roses on the night stand with a card. It said: you are my valentin everday for the rest of my life. I will show her how a man treats a lady. I cried!
He cooked me breakfast and cleaned the mess. I had dd feb 27th.
loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

One year a very long time ago mind you lol... DH bought me diamond earrings & some hershey candies that he spelled out I LOVE YOU on our bed :). It was very sweet. Now I'm lucky if I get a card lol.

MJP76
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

He gave me a ring and  proposed...

he actually bought me a leather trench coat, and he put the ring in the pocket.. As I reached Into the pocket he got down on one knee.

Maeg2212
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Last year I just had our baby on the 2nd but complications went on so we had to do an emergency c section and my body was taking a lot longer to heal. We were broke also so i didnt expect anything cuz i had everything i ever wanted. Well my bf went to town to meet up with his dad and when he came back he brought roses and a hershey kisses in a heart shaped box that came with a bracelet. It was the sweetest valentines gift just cuz i could actually keep something from it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN