Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creative mind? Come chat here.

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have a creative mind. I'm always thinking of something to write and I'm always writing a book. I haven't gotten anything published, but I hope to do so in the future. I love writing. Right now I'm working on a book filled with adventure and danger. muhahaha. :) Anyone love to write? Open up that creative mind! Share your thoughts. I might share mine some how, but I'm always afraid that if I share, someone will steal it. :(     

typing

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM

OMG I was just looking up how to write a book on google......when I was a little girl i would write children books lol......

Torrie.Boyer91
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

I have been writing book since I was very young. I was the youngest out of three sister, and they never wanted to hangout with the baby sister. SO I learned to write and express feelings in my writing.

bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I do not like writing. I like reading though. : )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Torrie.Boyer91
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Reading is great. Favorite author?

Quoting bigmama423:

oXMaMaOf3Xo
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I lovee to write. I used to write poems all the time. Sometimes even songs (i play keyboard as well). You can give me a subject or title and i can write a poem about it in a small amount of time. U can try me if u would like :-)
bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
No favorites really, I read anything that looks good. Charlaine Harris' Sookie books were awesome. I went through those quickly!

Quoting Torrie.Boyer91:

Quoting bigmama423:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Torrie.Boyer91
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I love those too! My favorite author is Maria V. Snyder

Quoting bigmama423:

No favorites really, I read anything that looks good. Charlaine Harris' Sookie books were awesome. I went through those quickly!

Quoting Torrie.Boyer91:

Quoting bigmama423:

Torrie.Boyer91
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Babies! can you write a poem about babies?

Quoting oXMaMaOf3Xo:

I lovee to write. I used to write poems all the time. Sometimes even songs (i play keyboard as well). You can give me a subject or title and i can write a poem about it in a small amount of time. U can try me if u would like :-)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

When I was younger I would write poetry...

Now my oldest daughter loves to write poetry, short stories and amazing essays too.

I couldn't begin to write anything now though.  I've lost my spark for writing. :/

Ani2013
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I love writing - but have never published anything. I still write bits and pieces whenever they come to mind, but haven't had time to sit down and write a full story (you can laugh at it yes). But like someone above said, you give me a topic and I can write. I don't read fiction much - they say reading interferes with your thought process ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)