Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

36 hours, 40 minutes and counting...NOW only 11 hours and 53 minutes until...

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

...our little guy, Kaden is finally home!  He will be returned to us at 8:30am Friday morning!!!

We are so excited :)

We found out today *Thursday* that he is still sick though...he has had the flu since last week.  So this will be interesting to have him home for the first time in 11 months and him being so sick :(

As long as he's home, we are happy though!  We are so very happy to finally be getting him home.

happy

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nermall1102
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Congradulations sweety!!!! So very happy for you and your family!!!! I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Thank you so very much!  We really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers :)

Quoting nermall1102:

Congradulations sweety!!!! So very happy for you and your family!!!! I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers!!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

dancing

That is the best news we could've gotten today!  I'm so happy he's home and I hope he's feeling better soon!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Thank you!  We are so very happy too.  I'm pretty sure he is getting better.  We already have a doctor's appointment for him on Wednesday.  Of course Daddy and I have a cold from him, but that's okay.  At least he's home :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

dancing

That is the best news we could've gotten today!  I'm so happy he's home and I hope he's feeling better soon!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM

A cold is a small price for mommy & daddy to pay to have him home for good. ;)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Thank you!  We are so very happy too.  I'm pretty sure he is getting better.  We already have a doctor's appointment for him on Wednesday.  Of course Daddy and I have a cold from him, but that's okay.  At least he's home :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

dancing

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Oh, absolutely! A very small price :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

A cold is a small price for mommy & daddy to pay to have him home for good. ;)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting amonkeymom:

dancing

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM
oh my gosh im so happy for you guys and I'm going to keep you an ur familu n my prayers too
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Thank you so much!  Prayers are greatly appreciated :)

Quoting jojo_382:

oh my gosh im so happy for you guys and I'm going to keep you an ur familu n my prayers too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN