Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

You wanna laugh

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

On the way home from school Hannah and Jenny were talking about a friend that is never sick and Hannah said Jenny remember that time you had strep throat, brontosaurus and crap...........she was trying to say bhronchitis and CROUP..LOL LOL LOL. I made sure she knew the correct word really quick.......LOL LLOL LOL

Now you share something funny..........we all need a laugh.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
That's funny!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so funny!  I love when kids get the words wrong like that.

Last week my daughter (15) had a friend over here and they were talking about vegetarians and meat eaters.  My daughter piped up with "A is an episcopalian".  I had to correct her and say that no, A is a pescetarian and only eats fish.  lol

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM

LOL

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!

loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL :). Kids... they come up w/ some funny stuff!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Thanks y'all. Yes they do.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!

The girls were doing brain quest with Daddy a couple weeks ago.  Leigh asked Kayla why Pennsylvania was named that, and Angel pipes up saying "Because they make a TON of pens there!"

That wasn't actually correct, but it does make sense...kinda :)

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:01 PM

That is so cute. lol

Quoting Kmakksmom:

LOL!!

The girls were doing brain quest with Daddy a couple weeks ago.  Leigh asked Kayla why Pennsylvania was named that, and Angel pipes up saying "Because they make a TON of pens there!"

That wasn't actually correct, but it does make sense...kinda :)

FAVWIT1
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute stories!! Kids say the darndest things!!

I don't have a recent cute story from my 5 year old and my teens never say anything cute or funny so I only have this one...

DH and I were just watching The Bachelor from last night, and one of the girls had some concerns about the Home Date (when he meets their families) and I seriously asked my husband why he didn't go running and screaming when he met my mom. I was expecting a serious response but he immediately busted up laughing and said it was the funniest thing I had ever said! Yeah my mom has acted crazy a lot but I just didn't get it... LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I just found out my 12 year old has a "girl friend" which means it is a girl he likes. He doesn't really date or anything. I think they talk and sit together at lunch. He wants me to come to lunch one day with him, so we shall see. LOL. He said Mom, she is pretty and has long hair and she is sweet like you......uh yeah I melted. I can't post this on my fb and embarrass him in front of family and friends etc. But man........I melted.  My son will always have his Mommy's heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN