Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

He's home!!!! He's home!!!! OMG, y'all...he's home!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's pretty much all I wanted to say, lol...it's all in my post title!!!

He's HOME!!!

Kaden is...home!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Replies (81-85):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM

No, it's not right.  We know that.  Every professional that has seen us with our kids has said that if there was anything going on like we were hurting the kids then the kids wouldn't want to be here at home or even with us at visits, but they are always so excited to see us and come home to be with us for visits now.

Quoting jojo_382:

good because you know that's not right for them to be doin this if there is no legitimate evidence of you even hurting your kids
and yes for now it is good enough that you have them home

Quoting Kmakksmom:

For now, just having them home is enough for me. Leigh has plans to sue...so I'm sure we will try. We've also been thinking about filing restraining orders on the whole of CPS after our last 6 months of crap is over with. There have been others very successful in both suing CPS and getting restraining orders against them.

Quoting jojo_382:

No thank you I'm sorry I didn't see that and am glad his coming home I would sue these a** whole for everything uve gone threw when they should be going to parents who really don't take care of their kids an am sorry u had to go threw all of this

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Thank you!  I have the cliffs notes version in this post, page 3.  I just don't want to keep rehashing it all, I hope you don't mind.

Quoting jojo_382:

im glad their home well your son so far and you daughter home if I my ask y the took them

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:20 PM
man people are so ignorant don't they see the damage they do to the family especially the kids

Quoting Kmakksmom:

No, it's not right.  We know that.  Every professional that has seen us with our kids has said that if there was anything going on like we were hurting the kids then the kids wouldn't want to be here at home or even with us at visits, but they are always so excited to see us and come home to be with us for visits now.

Quoting jojo_382:

good because you know that's not right for them to be doin this if there is no legitimate evidence of you even hurting your kids

Quoting Kmakksmom:

For now, just having them home is enough for me. Leigh has plans to sue...so I'm sure we will try. We've also been thinking about filing restraining orders on the whole of CPS after our last 6 months of crap is over with. There have been others very successful in both suing CPS and getting restraining orders against them.

Quoting jojo_382:

No thank you I'm sorry I didn't see that and am glad his coming home I would sue these a** whole for everything uve gone threw when they should be going to parents who really don't take care of their kids an am sorry u had to go threw all of this

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Thank you!  I have the cliffs notes version in this post, page 3.  I just don't want to keep rehashing it all, I hope you don't mind.

Quoting jojo_382:

im glad their home well your son so far and you daughter home if I my ask y the took them

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I would have to say...at least in our experience...that no.  No one has understood any part of this, especially the damage it has done to Kaden and the girls. :/

Quoting jojo_382:

man people are so ignorant don't they see the damage they do to the family especially the kids

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM

That is horrible, I hope time goes by fast to get them home soon and put this behind you all.  I am sorry for what your family has gone through.  It's just not fair

Quoting Kmakksmom:

That's frustrating!! I know that Angel and Kiara's foster family has been bullying them all this time. Our girls have said that the woman's two daughters are the worst, but the woman does it too. She also withholds food and drinks from them by saying "All of this, this and this is Lauren's and Lacy's ONLY!!"...which happens to be about 98% of the food and drinks. When we brought all of the bullying to our caseworker's attention, he went over to their foster house and sat down with the girls, and Kippie *the woman* sat down with them. The girls couldn't tell our caseworker anything negative about the woman...caseworker just said "Yeah, whatever"...
Frustrating.

When the girls were here last night, they were very hesitant to ask for anything to eat or drink because of how they are being treated. We told them that this is their home...they don't have to ask for anything that we have to eat or drink, they can help themselves. It's sad that we have to tell them that :(

Quoting hayliedlr:

In my sis' case, their daughter(foster families dd) was abusive (which she was adopted by the foster family).  My niece(4) had to have surgery on her ear because of some unknown reason.  found out later from my nephew that the foster sister had hit my neice in the ear with a baseball bat.  my sis wanted it investigate and they found nothing.  The foster parents denied it but my nephew said it was true, they did not believe him.  My nephew has NEVER been known to lie.  They also denied my youngest nephew (1.5) food (my neices and nephew said it was true) but investigations (CPS found nothing).  But my sis is a POS (Sarcasm)

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Yeah, the girls all said that they don't want to go back to their foster houses after they get back.  They said that to the foster mothers when we were all standing around after court on Jan 29th.   I thought that wasn't very nice, but the foster mothers said that they don't want them to come back and visit anyway, they've wanted them all gone for many, many months now.  They were told this was only temporary.  11 months later, and we are finally getting somewhere. 

Quoting hayliedlr:

My sister's kids never missed them.  They were so happy to be home and did not want to look back

Quoting 20Keller12:

You might want to let him go for day visits every now and then. I was in foster care from age 16-going off to college. The change was so jarring I cried for a few weeks because I missed them so much. So a few visits might help easethe transition back home.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Our 4 year old son.  He's been in foster care unnecessarily since March 2nd of last year.  Our girls will be coming home April 1st :)

Quoting marchantmom06:

Who is kaden? And YIPPIE!

jojo_382
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:17 AM
That's so true now that y they are going to.get what's comin to them

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I would have to say...at least in our experience...that no.  No one has understood any part of this, especially the damage it has done to Kaden and the girls. :/

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Kmakksmom:

Quoting jojo_382:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)