Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Just some thoughts...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why can't people just get along?? Why do they always have to drum up drama and bitterness everywhere they go? What is the point in all of this?? Doesn't anyone care any more about treating others the way they want to be treated?? Doesn't anyone care any more about being kind and loving towards people?? It seems that people have lost their compassion. Empathy has taken another route. No one gives a fu** anymore and personally it makes me very. very sad. What kind of world are all of these little kids growing up in?? Please people just be sweet to one another. Instead of knocking someone on their ass and kicking them when theyre down, try holding out your hand, helping them up, giving them a hug and telling them everything is gonna be ok. And you know what?? Some might think I sound all mushy and I sound like a hippy peace freak or whatever they want to call me but I dont care about any of that. I love being a good person. I love being nice to people. I love caring about people. I love having a big heart and being kind and considerate. I love helping those who need it. Yes I love being able to hold my hand out to someone and helping them to their feet. I love to see the smile on someone's face when I smile at them. My Mother, God rest her soul, was exactly this way. She taught me all of this. And I will be forever grateful to her for that. Being like this feels good to me and it makes my heart full. I will never ever change for anyone or anything. I love myself and I love who I am and I will never apologize for it. Ever!!!

And Audi aka LostOsbourne

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree, our world needs more compassion.

jazzgirl205
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this in reaction to replies to posts?  Remember, sometimes things sound harsher in print than they would in actual conversation.  Sometimes my replies sound harsh when I'm just trying to acces the situation.  There are still nice, caring people everywhere.  

sjump25
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I agree

lostosbourne
by Audi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM

No it is actually in reaction to my son's breakup with his gf. She is so evil that not even her family wants her around and Im very sad for her because she is only 20 and already lost in the world. My son tried so hard to help her but she just doesnt want the help. She just wants to be mean and nasty to people. She even said it herself she has to be mean to people before they are mean to her. So sad......

Quoting jazzgirl205:

Is this in reaction to replies to posts?  Remember, sometimes things sound harsher in print than they would in actual conversation.  Sometimes my replies sound harsh when I'm just trying to acces the situation.  There are still nice, caring people everywhere.  

And Audi aka LostOsbourne

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Love and compassion are becomming more rare by the day.  It's sad.

bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Ignorance and hatred has turned the world to $**t. It's very sad. : /
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:26 PM

clappingI totally agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)