Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double Divas........TLC

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone seen this show?  I have never had a bra that fits right and I am small boobed, because my breasts are well not totally formed right due to hypeplastic breast syndrome. They are widely spaced and not a lot of muscle tissue to hold them where they should be..hard to explain. They aren't so smuch tubular as not shaped right. Anyway, I bet someone like they are could help me find a bra that fit and flattered my poor sad boobs even if they are not big.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I think I would be a full b cup if I had the right bra instead of barely b but a little more than an a

ashleighmama
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I watch that show and I love it. When I 1st starting seeing the previews, I wasnt planning on watching it, but I did and I love it. Those ladies are awesome! I had no idea that they go around helping the women the way they do, theyre so kind hearted. Can you find a way to contact them, maybe on the TLC website? You never know, if they knew about your situation, they may surprise you, you never know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_madilyn
by Amy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
It's on lifetime not being a bitch, I just saw where pp suggested going to tlc website. Going on lifetime might help though. Good luck mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:19 AM

LOL........lifetime....oh well.......I had no idea what channel I was on.  LOL LOL LOL

Kodysmommy928
by Jennifer on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I have seen the previews, but I haven't watched.  I should check it out!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM

The ladies are interesting...one lady came in on the show last night with her girls so big......I think they may have weighed as much as my youngest per girl.  Poor lady! I can not imagine.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I want to watch it, but all we have is Netflix and Hulu Plus.  I don't think it's on Hulu. :/

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I don't have Hulu. It will eventually come to Netflix.....well maybe.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I want to watch it, but all we have is Netflix and Hulu Plus.  I don't think it's on Hulu. :/

Ilaynasmommy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh watched it and told me he thinks they could help me. I have no clue how to pick bras lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I may have to check it out. I am a DDD and finding good bras is soooo hard for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)