Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Nashville

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know if I can do this on here or not, if I can't just delete it. I have a new group on here called "Nashville."

It's about the tv show of the same name. It's a show that seamlessly combines music and dialog better than I've ever seen in a tv show ever. If you haven't seen it yet, go to ABC.com and check it out. You might find something that makes the evenings go a little easier....

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I haven't seen it, but have heard it's really good.  I bet they talk about it on the Pop Culture Junkies group.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Nashville is an awesome show :)

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Good to hear...I think so...

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Why do I still have only one member? Please join and spread the word so it gets interesting.

Kris_PBG
by Representative on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Never heard of it...

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Have you joined the goup Nashville yet? If not, please do...I love the show and I'm hoping it stays on. 

thatgirl70
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I watch it, though I'm not as heavily into it. I'll let 2-3 episodes build up in my Hulu queue before watching. Most of the songs have been particularly good. For what it's worth, I believe I read that it was renewed for another season.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suziSunshine678
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

you rockI ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

oops didn't mean to shout - i love rayna and don't care much for the new young chick, but she's getting hers now - sorry bout rayna's divorce - she should have stuck with her old guitar player - i can't think of his name right now - but, he's with the new chick (whose name isn't coming right now either)   -

hub dvr's it for me every week - it's one of my fav's -

suzi -

suziSunshine678
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:04 PM

thanks, maggie -

i just reread your post and i'm going there right now - to join!!

thanks for posting - you're a doll!!

huggsss - suzi

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:38 AM

All of you who like Nashville, please join us at www.cafemom.com/group/nashvilletv. I'm trying to get the goup built up, but i can't do that unless people join...PLEASE JOIN!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)