Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Just gotta vent for a minute...

We've been trying to find our own place, and found a "rental realter" that has stuff in our price range. We've found so many houses that we would love to rent, but we have one little problem.
The stupid b***h of a receptionist!
She's such a bitch! She's rude, refuses to work with us, and always tells us that the guy we need to talk to is out and will call us when he gets in! I don't even think he's SEEN our application cause she probably threw it away! I want so badly to go up there and just stand there and wait for the guy to walk in so I can tell him just how much of a bitch she is!
Ok, vent over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Replies (11-13):
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I would go up there and wait for him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wetterman
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM

He may be very busy or have more customers than he has properties and has told her to be a the "GATEKEEPER". She may be his niece, sister in law, etc.. so while getting pissy with her or telling him about her might make you feel better it very well may backfire.

If she is this way with you then she probably is the same way with everyone else.

Find some reason to go by and and meet her. While there see what you can find that she likes. IE.. If there is a form to fill out tell her you are going to go grab a Starbucks and fill it out, then ask her if she would like one - your treat.

Usally the biggest roadblock to what you want can be turned into the largest advantage.  

lisahappymom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I hate being treated rudely too!  Though just to offer a different perspective, some realtors will say to their secretary that they don't want to take any calls from anyone unless they introduce themselves as Dr. or attorney.  Who knows, maybe the guy hired her based on how good she is at turning away callers.  (I'm trying to negate your frustrations, but they might be due to both the realtor and the secretary.)  Either way, I hope you can take your business somewhere where it will be appreciated!  Best wishes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)