Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Date night!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
My hubby and I are having a date night tonight. We are going to our fave Japanese steakhouse (where they cook the food in front of you) and then we are going bowling. I'm excited!

When was you last date night and what did you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cory_suzanne
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Our first date night since our son was born in september was two weeks ago. We went to toby keiths. It was so nice to just let go a little and not worry about waking up the baby!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by Sherry on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

We are doing date night tonight. First time in two years. I'm so excited! We are going to dinner and then we will see what else we do. 

Ya'll have fun!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Oh how fun!!! I haven't went bowling in forever.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM
We haven't went on a date night in forever. We have 4 under 4 so its hard to find a babysitter.
huntersmama711
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Our last date without ds was In August. That was actually a double date to a NASCAR race. Before that was December of 2011. I think we gotta try harder. Lol
CotterpinDoozer
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Our last date night was shortly after Christmas. We went to dinner and to see the Hobbit, our next probably won't be until our Anniversary in May.

GraceStrickland
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM

A couple weeks ago we took our Lord of the Rings Risk board game to a local pizza place where they make your pizza in front of you.  It was a lot of fun, but there was also a family there whose kids took a liking to us and hovered over the table moving pieces and chatting.  They were adorable as could be, but since I was paying $15 an hour for a sitter to watch my own sweeties I kind of wished the parents had gently called them back.  But, it was a family restaurant so can't complain too much!

Tomorrow we are going on an afternoon date and I think we are going to take these tennis rackets we got at a yard sale 5 years ago and try to learn to play tennis at a local park. Good stuff.

SweetMama823
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds fun!

Its been a while I think it was just out to dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Fun!

Quoting cory_suzanne:

Our first date night since our son was born in september was two weeks ago. We went to toby keiths. It was so nice to just let go a little and not worry about waking up the baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjump25
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Yay! Wow two years!? Hope you had fun!

Quoting sherry132:

We are doing date night tonight. First time in two years. I'm so excited! We are going to dinner and then we will see what else we do. 

Ya'll have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN