Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Questions about your EX

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

If you are divorced, do you still love your Ex, and do you ever wish you  two were remarried?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britmichele
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I still love 2 of my exes, but just recently realized I don't want to be with the one I thought I wanted back. Its a great feeling, in really happy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not divorced.
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I never loved my ex. Our marriage was one of convenience only. Hell no, I don't wish we.were remarried. I am not a glutten for punishment (or physical and verbal abuse).

MessedUpMama
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I've been married 3 times.

DH#1 was abusive, so no I would never remarry him.

DS#2, he was my best friend, he just couldn't handle the teen years with my second son and eventually he had to leave. If DS#3 died, I'd eventually consider remarrying DS#2.

DS#3 is really wonderful for me. He is my rock, he allows me to fall apart if I need to, he would quit a job or take a job for me, he would leave his friends behind if I asked. He would do anything for me. I've never been loved so much in my adult life. I doubt that we will ever split up that's why I say "If DS#3 died".

CampClan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I divorced him for a reason. It's been almost a year since our divorce. Just over 2 years since I found out about his affair which led to another baby. I have finally let go of the feelings I once had for him. I realized that he meant so much more to me than I ever meant to him. I am done pining for someone who clearly didn't want me. No amount of begging or changing his habits will make me want him back now.
Rain2Rinse
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I don't love him. I regret marrying him. The only good thing that came from our marriage is dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelaR
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

"NO"

sjump25
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Not divorced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeesmuse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM

GOD NO! I DIVORCED HIM FOR A REASON!!!!!

I know where he is. I hope he's happy and that he doesn't think about me or our son. I don't wish him ill, but I don't want him back. Ever.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Not divorced, but I would never get back with my oldest's father. He's like a kid who enjoys doing drugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN