Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Ex husbands....UPDATE..

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have a Ex husband who is a peice of work.....

Him and his girlfriend took our daughter and her friend on a Birthday get away for my daughter 14th birthday this weekend to Great wolf lodge in Kansas..5 hours from our house..He just meet her bestfriend..

I wake up to a text this morning from my daughter upset her dad miss understood a conversation between her and her friend.. he had been drinking big No No in his book.. ( court order say no drinking while he has her).

Screamed and hollered at her friend told her she was a peice of shit would never be anything because of the town she lives in had her so upset and in tears both girls told our daughter she was a worthless peice of shit.

His gf tossed him out of there room for the night they came home today..I asked what his deal was never raising my voice he told me was a miss understanding everything was good..Both girls were crushed and crying when he left Me wanting to do harm to him for hurting our daughter .. as there leaving his gf tells me its my fault he like this cause i left him...im like REALLY...so once again he blames me for his poor choices..

I talked to my daughter who is crushed i said id let things cool down it be her desisson..I really want to drag him to court have his vistation taken away...just needing to vent ...

UPDATE..... so my dd has not talk to her father sence all this has happen it would of been his weekend to have her but she had made heself sick worried about going she had a migraine for a few days so I called the Dr, they had me take her to children hospital for so iv meds to help... they decided to keep her after nothing seemed to work She does have cronic migraines...So I called him to inform him she was there and would be staying. He tells me she went over he gig  a bites on her phone he was going to Yell at her she wouldnt be happy..I said There a time and place this was not it.. He said he didnt care..she was in for 4 days had a very hard time started having these attacks she looked like she had cerval plasie head pulled all the way back eyes rolled in head hands curled under she could talk anad walk but couldnt hold a cup to drink voice was muffled and i had to move her head.. I was crying and she was too she had 9 of these attachs they think it was stress induced the brain and body fighting agaist each other..HER DAD NEVER ONCE CAME TO SEE HER OR NEVER CALLED I CALLED HIM DAILY TO GIVE AN UPDATE.. HE NEVER ONCE ASKED TO TALK TO HER... Bullshit..she hurt even tho she mad at him.. Im pissed he didnt even care enough...

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
floridablue56
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM

iIve beem through a situation as you are going through. men can be total ass holes/.they arwe greedy self righteous peolple. you seem to be doing a good job on your own ,rely on your instincts be honest open truthful to your daughters. they will appreciate this when they get older they will make their own decisions who was the better parent. hang in there

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Sounds like my ex - i get blamed for everything!!  even if he has her for his week and she comes down w/the flu its my fault, she gets hurt at daycare its my fault, etc.... they will never grow up!!! Him and his new gf sounds like a match made in heaven!!!  Im sorry for your dd - this is one birthday she will never forget!!  Hugs

gerbs
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM

His gf called me today told me what happen and same as the girls said.. she said she knows he has problems and need help..I told her to run and fast.. lol My Daughter doesnt want to talk to him and says she doesnt want to go back time will tell im letting her make up her mind i dont want her coming back and saying im keeping her from him.I had to call him today tell him to stop calling her give her space.. He tells me there 2 sides to every storie..and there all telling lies..and he calling his family saying im trying to keep her from him..He almost 50 and wont grow up.

sjump25
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Oh man :(  I'm sorry your daughter had to deal with that.  What a jerk :/

bigmama423
by Liz on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Exactly!
: (

Quoting sjump25:

Oh man :(  I'm sorry your daughter had to deal with that.  What a jerk :/

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nrslise
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Sit back and watch. You don't need to do anything but support your daughter. He did this. She will remember it forever. Nice job Daddy! Lisa

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM
If he has an explosive temper, his girlfriend should reconsider their relationship also
Kris_PBG
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM

ugh - that is horrible!!!!!!!

gerbs
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yes I told her he goes threw these cycles of abuse..After i left my marriage of 24 yr went to therapy for a few yrs. I wanted to give back to the wonderful ladies who helped me.. I did my training and work part time at a domestic shelter..I want to help someone down on there luck..and Knows there a way out. I just hatting to see my children go threw what i did ...so far she hasnt talked to her dad sence sunday when she got home..

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM
That's awful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN