Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Weird dude at the pharmacy

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM
  • 35 Replies

This guy comes in the pharmacy are where the drinks are. I was letting my kids pick out a drink while I waited for my meds.  Hannah was standing near one of the glass doors looking for a personal chocolate milk.  The guy says excuse me kind of rudely and then put a drink back and said they run around everyhere don't they. I said no they were looking for something and then he walked off. He was a JERK.  My kids have as much right to look as he does and they were there first. They stepped aside when he said excuse me.  He was like really rude too.  I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but I kept my cool. Seriously dude they were better behaved than you who thinks he has the right to say excuse me and step in front of someone else who is also looking at the merchandise. Jerk...good thing I was too sick to say more, he really was rude to my kids, especially my Hannah. I told her, honey you did nothing wrong and don't worry about him. Her eyes got really big over the way he acted.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, sounds your kids are more mature this JERK was!  One thing I can't stand is when my kids will hold open the doors for a stranger and they wont say "thank you" back - UGH how can we teach our kids good manners when the rest of society acts like JERKS ???

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Exactly.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Disclaimer: The above original post was written under the influence of heavy duty cough medicine so grammar and spelling mistakes, yeah they will be there. LOL

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You are forgiven LOL 

Quoting Thelmama:

Disclaimer: The above original post was written under the influence of heavy duty cough medicine so grammar and spelling mistakes, yeah they will be there. LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Thanks, LOL. And that stuff is some good stuff, don't know what is in it but man it wipes you out cold. LOL

Quoting CharlotteRose:

You are forgiven LOL 

Quoting Thelmama:

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

well, thats good! 

Quoting Thelmama:

Thanks, LOL. And that stuff is some good stuff, don't know what is in it but man it wipes you out cold. LOL

Quoting CharlotteRose:

You are forgiven LOL 

Quoting Thelmama:

loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

What a butthead! I don't like it when people are like that.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Tell me about it. If my kids had been running the aisles, talking loud etc, it would be different. But my kids act well in public and always have.  I don't get people that assume ALL kids are "bad".  

Quoting loveTHEviking:

loveTHEviking
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea.. that is one thing that really burns my buns when you see kids running all over the place & parents not doing anything about it. Control your children. My boys are decent, they don't act like hoodlums. My 5 yo is borderline autistic so he gets overwhelmed & whiney but he holds my hand & he's not all over the place.

Quoting Thelmama:

Tell me about it. If my kids had been running the aisles, talking loud etc, it would be different. But my kids act well in public and always have.  I don't get people that assume ALL kids are "bad".  

Quoting loveTHEviking:

krn210
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM

When my daughter started talking well she'd always great people with a cheery hello. Quite a few times cashiers would hear her greeting and then ignore her. It really hurt her feelings. Used to make me so angry. I would say, she said hello to you, then and only then did they acknowledge her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)